Liberals are Sick

Grumpy

Only a liberal rag, like the WaPo, would print something as stupid as this. (pay site, but the question is at the link.)

Hi Damon: My best friend is an antivaxxer (not only covid, all the vaccines). His wife is, too. They have a 9-month-old baby and they haven’t vaccinated him. I babysit for them every other weekend. Should I take the baby to get his shots without telling them?

Anonymous

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Only a liberal rag, like the WaPo, would print something as stupid as this. (pay site, but the question is at the link.)

Hi Damon: My best friend is an antivaxxer (not only covid, all the vaccines). His wife is, too. They have a 9-month-old baby and they haven’t vaccinated him. I babysit for them every other weekend. Should I take the baby to get his shots without telling them?

Anonymous

Time to fire that vaccine sitter.

limblips

PREMO Member
If the sitter could actually get vacs (medical treatment) for a child thgat is not theirs without medical power of attorney we have big problems but then since schools can make gender decisions without parents knowledge......

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
If the sitter could actually get vacs (medical treatment) for a child thgat is not theirs without medical power of attorney we have big problems but then since schools can make gender decisions without parents knowledge......
With the huge push to get inoculated, I'll bet it could be done pretty easily. And you're right, that is a big problem.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You know what I miss about newspapers?
Hi and Lois
Beetle Bailey
BC
Freddy McReady and Ernest
The Lockhorns
Blondie & Dagwood.

and, the box scores of the Washington Senators.
Don’t forget Alley Oop.