Liberals Make Good Comedy

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Anyone watch "Cops" last night? In one segment an officer responded to a complaint of a "naked man" harassing some fast food place's patrons. When the officer eventually approached the belligerent man he refused to desist. Upon being tackled to the ground the man cried, "ACLU! ACLU!" Unfortunately, his ACLU rep never arrived.

It got better when the officer proceeding to gather witness statements. One man said the crazy dude was yelling and pointing his finger in the patron's face. But he became really offended when the crazy dude made a comparison between the patron and George Bush. That just went too far.

On a similar note, I went to my cousin's graduation ceremony from DeMatha High School Friday morning. The school profoundly reinforces the idea of being "gentlemen and scholars" and all-around solid citizens. It was rather inspiring and I was thoroughly impressed. That is in especially sharp contrast to several notable college commencement ceremonies of late, where Liberals have felt the need to turn the event into their childish, self-serving political soapbox. It's a shame that some individuals appear to regress in maturity as they get older.

Just my observation.