Lies, Damn Lies, and Democratic Operatives

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Hmmm... Soylent Dem.

Has a nice ring to it.

animal-cracker-donkey-picture-id884362550
Needs to be colored blue. Soylent Blue Dem.

Hijinx

The Democrats have been using the Social security scam for years. It didn't start yesterday. They do it around every election time. The new one now is that Democracy will die if republicans are elected. You have to be one dumb Mother F-er to believe that one and many democrat voters do believe it.

That should tell you about democrat voters.

herb749

The Democrats have been using the Social security scam for years. It didn't start yesterday. They do it around every election time. The new one now is that Democracy will die if republicans are elected. You have to be one dumb Mother F-er to believe that one and many democrat voters do believe it.

That should tell you about democrat voters.

Come on, democrats don't peddle misinformation . :rolleyes:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Left-wing activist and filmmaker Michael Moore said Thursday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that Democrats will keep control of Congress in the midterms because the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade.

More said, “They’re not going to win next Tuesday. I know it seems like I take a minority position on this because the media is full of a lot of how the Republicans are surging and the Republicans are doing so well, and so this race we’re going to lose.”

He continued, “Actually, we’re not going to lose. There’s more of us than there are them, and to believe that we’re going to lose on Tuesday, they’re going to take over Tuesday, you have to believe certain assumptions. You have to believe what the pollsters have been telling us since the Roe decision, women were very upset back in June when the decision came down, but now they’ve kind of collected themselves, and they’re not so upset because they’re thinking more about the price of a gallon of gas or a can of Campbell’s soup is up 27 cents.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Historian: America is about to die in darkness

Beschloss doesn’t deserve my respect. He is a full blown MSNBC political hack peddling ridiculous lies to the credulous Left, using his shaky credentials as an historian to add a gloss of respectability to his fevered rants.

MSNBC presidential historian Michael Beschloss on Wednesday night warned that if Republican candidates win their races next week, American democracy and the free press could end, historians may no longer exist, and “our children” could all die at the hands of a “brutal authoritarian system.”

President Joe Biden said in his Wednesday night speech that, in the upcoming midterms, “democracy itself is “at stake,” a message that MSNBC’s Chris Hayes and much of the media have been repeating for months. Hayes played clips from the speech, including the president saying that electing certain Republicans is a “path to chaos” — a comment with which Hayes clearly agreed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Rep. James Clyburn says US could ‘repeat what happened in Germany’ ahead of midterms

Social media users were quick to call out Clyburn’s comments, with many mocking his choice of words as manipulative and histrionic.

“I would advise Rep. James Clyburn to take an intense look at the history of the Democratic [Party] when speaking about Nazi Germany,” one critic tweeted.

“Unhinged,” reacted RealClearPolitics president and co-founder Tom Bevan.

“One week ago, we had a national dialogue on the need to tone down political rhetoric, as crazy people may take the heated rhetoric to heart and act on it,” wrote Alicia Smith, referring to the Oct. 28 attack on Paul Pelosi. “That lesson seems to have gone in one ear and out the other. Scary.”

“Why is a 10-year period of European history the only historical analogy anyone who engages in political hyperbole can recall?” asked Zaid Jilani of NewsNation jokingly. “Where are the analogies between our leading politicians and the Shining Path or Genghis Khan? Let’s get more creative here.”

“If one man is responsible for foisting Joe Biden on America it’s James Clyburn,” reacted Post columnist Miranda Devine. “He is a disgrace and should leave public life and spend the rest of his life atoning.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Learn Some Basic Form And Gun Safety’: Gun Owners Mock Tim Ryan’s Visit To Range

Ohio Democrat candidate for Senate Tim Ryan’s filmed visit to a gun range landed him in the crosshairs of fellow Twitter users after he posted video of the outing to his account Thursday.

The 15-second campaign ad, which garnered more than 500,000 views, shows Ryan firing at targets at close range with one camera angle capturing a shell as it falls to the ground. The video concludes with Ryan declaring, “Not bad for a Democrat.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Democratic Party’s Learning Disability

Sadly, the answer is probably “no.” The Democrats suffer from a collective learning disability that prevents them from grasping important realities about the voters — such as our capacity to differentiate between fact and fiction. They believe that most voters disapprove of President Joe Biden’s fiscal stewardship because the White House has failed to craft an effective narrative to explain his economic “successes.” The Democrats can’t conceive of an electorate capable of clearly comprehending the world without being told what to think about it.

This view of the voters was perfectly distilled by Paul Krugman in a recent New York Times column: “Voters do, indeed, perceive a bad economy. But perceptions don’t necessarily match reality.” Krugman would have us believe that, when Biden looked into the camera last month and declared, “Our economy is strong as hell,” he was right. Our lived experiences with inflation, the decline in real wages, and product shortages tell us nothing about the health of the economy. So, how exactly would Krugman teach us the error of our ways?

I’m not suggesting that Democrats spend their final campaigning days telling voters that the economy is actually just fine. It isn’t. But Democrats shouldn’t concede that the overall economy is in bad shape, either. Some very good things have happened on their watch, above all a jobs recovery that has exceeded almost everyone’s expectations. And they have every right to point out that while Republicans may denounce inflation, Republicans have no plan whatsoever to reduce it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden’s Delusional Comms Director Tells CNN Viewers: “What We’re Seeing is Enormous Popularity for the Biden Agenda” (VIDEO)

Biden’s Comms Director Kate Bedingfield said while historically the House flips in a president’s first term, Biden’s agenda is enormously popular.

“Look, across the board what we’re seeing is enormous popularity for the Biden agenda,” Kate Bedingfield said.

Joe Biden last week told reporters, “We’re gonna win this time.”

“We’re going to win this time around, I think. I feel really good about our chances,” Biden said.

“I haven’t been in all the House races, but I think we’re going to keep the Senate and pick up a seat. I think we have a chance to win in the House.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

It’s Perfectly Fine to Choke a Latina Woman – as Long as She’s a Republican

A video showing a white city councilmember choking a Latina woman at a New York City event has gone viral on social media. But the activist media isn’t covering it because she has the wrong political affiliation.

Angelica Torres, a supporter of Republican gubernatorial candidate Rep. Lee Zeldin, was demonstrating against Gov. Kathy Hochul at the event when she was attacked by a much larger man. The footage shows the individual with his hand around her neck, pushing her back.

Torres recounted the incident during an appearance on Fox News. She stated that an unidentified woman snatched her sign away and threw it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Pre-Election Bonus Cartoon: Obama's Fake Southern Preacher Accent is Irritating

Democrats pulled out their favorite weapon – lies, and the former president. Barack Obama has been crisscrossing the country working the crowds. Depending on the location Obama might be a down-home country guy. Just a good old fella, talkin’ to the people with his sleeves rolled up, puttin’ the work for workin’ folks. Or he runs the Deep South accent when he morphs into his most irritating and condescending fake accent – the Southern Baptist Preacher. He’ll drawl on, leaving off every “g”. he’ll pause for emphasis and cast his head back to make the point – y’all.

There’s a term for it. It’s called Code-Switching. Politicians use it to appeal to the group they are speaking to. I think it’s absurd and the worst sort of pandering.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The campaign for Rep. Abigail Spanberger (D-VA), a vulnerable Democratic incumbent who could very well lose her seat on Tuesday, is coming under fire for racist remarks made by Katherine White of Network NOVA, a canvasser, during a video interview while the congresswoman's field director, Jackson Miller, nods along in agreement. At the beginning of the clip, Miller identifies himself and his title, as well as announces he uses "he/him pronouns."

In the clip, White, who shares she is a canvasser for Spanberger, says that she comes across Hispanic voters who may be Democrats, but are voting for Yesli Vega, Spanberger's Republican opponent, because they may "get very much, like confused, will look at this wonderful young person that may look like them." Vega was born in Houston, Texas, to Salvadoran parents.

In a press release, Moms for Safe Streets called out White's remarks as "racist" and "bigoted" and called on Spanberger to address them. "Abigail Spanberger owes Hispanic voters an apology and an acknowledgement that they are more than capable of voting based on more than the color of their skin. Anything less is embracing the racist spirit of these comments," the release mentioned.

stgislander

PREMO Member
The campaign for Rep. Abigail Spanberger (D-VA), a vulnerable Democratic incumbent who could very well lose her seat on Tuesday, is coming under fire for racist remarks made by Katherine White of Network NOVA, a canvasser, during a video interview while the congresswoman's field director, Jackson Miller, nods along in agreement. At the beginning of the clip, Miller identifies himself and his title, as well as announces he uses "he/him pronouns."

In the clip, White, who shares she is a canvasser for Spanberger, says that she comes across Hispanic voters who may be Democrats, but are voting for Yesli Vega, Spanberger's Republican opponent, because they may "get very much, like confused, will look at this wonderful young person that may look like them." Vega was born in Houston, Texas, to Salvadoran parents.

In a press release, Moms for Safe Streets called out White's remarks as "racist" and "bigoted" and called on Spanberger to address them. "Abigail Spanberger owes Hispanic voters an apology and an acknowledgement that they are more than capable of voting based on more than the color of their skin. Anything less is embracing the racist spirit of these comments," the release mentioned.

Knowing that Spanberger worked for the CIA would be enough for me to vote no.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Sharpton: DeSantis Is As Bad As Trump, Banning Books and CRT and 'Anti-LGBTQ'

If we know the way liberals think, Wallace's audience is thinking if Trump isn't put in jail, the media have failed to cover him negatively enough.

AL SHARPTON, MSNBC HOST: I think that Donald Trump, in the end, will probably not run. I think that he's going to announce. I think it probably is the worst nightmare for DeSantis to be getting this kind of attention, for people to say he's in the rearview. So, his ego is challenged. But I think at the end of the day, he does not want to be beaten as badly as he would probably be beaten if he were to run. So, I think he's going to go through all the motions and find an exit ramp if he can.

I also think that Democrats and independents are not deceived. DeSantis`s politics is not much better than Trump’s.

WALLACE: Correct.

SHARPTON: So even in all of our dislike of the personality of Trump, let's not feel that DeSantis is an alternative. policy-wise or legislative-wise. This is the guy banning books and anti-critical race theory when there is none, and anti-LGBTQ. So, DeSantis --

WALLACE: Anti-Disney, and masks, too.

SHARPTON: Anti-Disney. So, let's not act like DeSantis is an alternative. He's just a younger, more savvy, polished version of an old man who doesn't know that the people have left the theater. He's still onstage singing and there's nobody in the audience. Even the lady that sells the popcorn has gone home, Donald. There's no one in the theater but you.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Consultant reveals sleazy plan to get around voters, instill Gavin Newsom as POTUS: ‘Can’t miss!’

“In one scenario, Biden could ask [Vice President Kamala] Harris to resign and replace her with Newsom, who then becomes the heir apparent for 2024. Or Biden could replace Harris with Newsom and then resign himself, making Newsom the president before 2024 and arming him with the full force of the Oval Office,” MacKinnon writes for The Hill.

The first idea doesn’t really make sense, since Newsom could run for president in 2024 without first being made vice president. As for the second idea, it seems to make sense, though it’s not clear whether such an arguably sleazy plan would even be constitutional.

Regardless, critics don’t seem to care for either idea: