Lies, Damn Lies, and Democratic Operatives

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

How many boys told their parents they were a dinosaur or a superhero? How many girls told their parents they were a pony or a butterfly?

Young children understand their own identities as well as they understand calculus. If your son comes up to you and declares he’s actually a girl, the last thing any sane person would do is believe them. Sadly, the first thing too many people do nowadays is begin the process of making their young child’s claim a reality.

Even as a teenager, claims of transgenderism or gender fluidity are usually born from a desire to stand out while fitting in. The need to be dynamic and discover one’s identity is a powerful draw and for a teenager, the pull is so strong as to be destructive.

In the life of the teenager and the child, the parent is tasked with guiding their offspring through what is a very corrosive world with people and things around every corner that could lead them into a life they wouldn’t choose for themselves, if they were armed with just a little bit more experience and wisdom.

herb749

Neighbors partner at work ( cops ) teenage son declared to his parents he wanted to be a girl. They went along with him but didn't do any of the hormone drugs or the other stuff. Within a year he was back to being a boy.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
And for those who don't make the cut, don't get $5M, there WILL be riots and burning and murder and total chaos.

They have no idea what they are about to do.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And for those who don't make the cut, don't get $5M, there WILL be riots and burning and murder and total chaos.

They have no idea what they are about to do.
So...

Any bets on how fast Rachel Dolezal and Talcum X move to SanFran?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif) also slammed McCarthy, saying he takes it easy on Trump.

Dear @SpeakerMcCarthy: Do you even know what the charges are? Have you seen any of the grand jury evidence? No.

You are being a craven, partisan politician who doesn’t respect the rule of law. In America, no one is above the law, including the person to whom you bend your knee. https://t.co/PaAYVqPAjx
— Ted Lieu (@tedlieu) March 18, 2023

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

1679328510883.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hillary Clinton Hopes Drag Show Bans Go ‘The Way Of The Dinosaur’

If Hillary Clinton had her way, restrictions placed on drag performances would become a thing of the past.

A reporter with The New York Times caught up with Clinton at the opening night of “Bob Fosse’s Dancin’” on Broadway.

Clinton weighed in on the prospect that a show such as “Some Like It Hot,” in which the male leads dress up like women to join an all-female band and hide from the mob after witnessing a murder, could face bans in certain states.

herb749

Hillary Clinton Hopes Drag Show Bans Go ‘The Way Of The Dinosaur’

If Hillary Clinton had her way, restrictions placed on drag performances would become a thing of the past.

A reporter with The New York Times caught up with Clinton at the opening night of “Bob Fosse’s Dancin’” on Broadway.

Clinton weighed in on the prospect that a show such as “Some Like It Hot,” in which the male leads dress up like women to join an all-female band and hide from the mob after witnessing a murder, could face bans in certain states.

Did someone tell her these people aren't hiding from the mob .

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Contrast that with what Ronen said in a Twitter thread in the summer of 2020 during the height of the Antifa/BLM-led “Defund the Police” riots:

“I want to make it clear that I believe strongly in defunding the police and reducing the number of officers on our force. For decades we’ve had an imbalance in our city’s budget, with hundreds of millions of dollars going to SFPD to have them do work they are not qualified to do.
After fighting to create Mental Health SF which redirects funds to mental health care crisis teams instead of police, I believe without a shadow of a doubt that SFPD is not where we should be putting our money.
But we have a big fight on our hands to make these cuts happen.
The Mayor has submitted her proposed budget to the Board already, and unfortunately, this level of cuts has not been included.
In my role on the Budget & Appropriations Committee, I want you to know I will be fighting for three things.
1. Significant cuts to SFPD’s budget that will meaningfully start off a multi-year process to defund and reimagine policing in San Francisco.
2. A reduction in the number of officers and command staff.
3. Fully funding the departments that are actually doing the work of keeping our streets safe, iIncluding full funding for street crisis response through Mental Health SF.
But I can’t do this alone. I only have one vote. If you agree with me that we need to defund the police and instead fund services, I need your support now. I’m asking everyone to join me to get these cuts passed in the Budget Committee.”

This is a classic case of better be careful of what you wish for. Ronen fought hard to defund the police and it happened in part from her efforts. The results have been disastrous. Not only that, but the police officers who do decide to stick around often feel demoralized by this type of insane rhetoric, and justifiably so.

herb749

Contrast that with what Ronen said in a Twitter thread in the summer of 2020 during the height of the Antifa/BLM-led “Defund the Police” riots:

This is a classic case of better be careful of what you wish for. Ronen fought hard to defund the police and it happened in part from her efforts. The results have been disastrous. Not only that, but the police officers who do decide to stick around often feel demoralized by this type of insane rhetoric, and justifiably so.

They are ok with it until its at their door .