Lies of Feminism

mAlice

professional daydreamer
A Middle-Aged Career Woman on the Lies of Feminism She Learned Too Late

“I want to tell women in their 20s: Do not follow the path that I followed. You are leading yourself to a life of loneliness. All of your friends will be getting married and having children, and you’re working to compete in the world, and what you’re doing is competing with men. Men don’t like competitors. Men want a partner. It took me until my late 40s to realize this.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/11...SkiVh_bk8zY5LwvHPBr7k3-tnrkLv9zqTXVVH5FBfe4Wo

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“There’s not a good answer for it except: ‘I was programmed to get into the workforce, compete with men, and make money.’ Supposedly, that would be a fulfilling life. But I was told that by a feminist mother who was divorced, who hated her husband—my father.

yeah chasing wealth is not the answer

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There's no law that says you have to be single in order to have a career. Many women have demanding jobs AND balance it with a husband and kids.

I’m stuck now because I go to work every day.

Think how much it would suck to be stuck with some abusive guy who beats your ass, but you can't leave him because you have no way to support you and your kids.

I want to tell women: Find someone in your 20s. That’s when you’re still very cute.

If you want a man who only values you because you're "cute", by all means. That's not the kind of relationship I ever wanted.

I think this woman made some poor choices and now she's bitter, but her mess doesn't mean feminism is a lie. Feminism is being the woman you want to be, however you define that; it doesn't mean you have to reject relationships and a personal life in favor of a satisfying career.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There's no law that says you have to be single in order to have a career. Many women have demanding jobs AND balance it with a husband and kids.

I’m stuck now because I go to work every day.

Think how much it would suck to be stuck with some abusive guy who beats your ass, but you can't leave him because you have no way to support you and your kids.

I want to tell women: Find someone in your 20s. That’s when you’re still very cute.

If you want a man who only values you because you're "cute", by all means. That's not the kind of relationship I ever wanted.

I think this woman made some poor choices and now she's bitter, but her mess doesn't mean feminism is a lie. Feminism is being the woman you want to be, however you define that; it doesn't mean you have to reject relationships and a personal life in favor of a satisfying career.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Great advice x2! :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How long until Obama and Bruce Jenner become the face of modern feminism?

Yup.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

The point that I got was, find a man while you can. It's not saying "find any man", but find a partner while you're young, and don't put all your energy into college and career. Many women are being brought up to think there will never be a man out there that can live up to her standards, so be serious, to the point of sacrificing your youth. Work towards a career, but find a partner. One point I found interesting in the article was getting up in years, and not having anyone by your side. No one to share life with, no one to go on vacations with, no one to go to the movies with, and no one by your side when you die. I think that was the ultimate clincher in this article, for me. No one should put themselves in a position of having to depend solely on someone else. Feminism is a lie. It is not the feminism we grew up with. Today's feminism, the stuff that our peers are raising their daughters up with, is man hating and bashing. It even alludes to that in the article.

This article suggests that they may be doing their daughters a disservice.

Hijinx

I had an Uncle. He was a cheapskate. He had several girlfriends, but wouldn't marry because he was afraid they might take a dollar off him.

He died lonely in a motel room.

It isn't only women who die lonely, with few friends.

Nobody mentioned love yet. My wife and I love each other.Whichever is left behind has the love of our children.
We will die some day, everyone does, but we won't die alone.
Even if we are not together,when we die , we won't die alone.