Life On Mars

camily

Peace
Anyone watch it? I liked it. Harvey Keitel was great. When pushing the killer/kidnapper in the car forcfully. Sam Tyler (O'Mera)-"Is that necessary?", Gene Hunt (Keitel)-"Absolutely not."

The look on Sams face when he had to put the bubble on the roof was great. Great cast and writing.

donbarzini

I guess I'll have to DVR it then. Cause it's not on demand, and getting up at 2:30am it's on too late.

camily

Peace
I guess I'll have to DVR it then. Cause it's not on demand, and getting up at 2:30am it's on too late.

Makes you wonder how they did police work back then. No fingerprint database, no DNA. Nevermind, Keitel and Michael Imperioli show us.

donbarzini

Makes you wonder how they did police work back then. No fingerprint database, no DNA. Nevermind, Keitel and Michael Imperioli show us.

Rubber hoses, bamboo sticks, big ole high school rings............. and he resisted arrest.

JoeR

Anyone watch it? I liked it. Harvey Keitel was great. When pushing the killer/kidnapper in the car forcfully. Sam Tyler (O'Mera)-"Is that necessary?", Gene Hunt (Keitel)-"Absolutely not."

The look on Sams face when he had to put the bubble on the roof was great. Great cast and writing.

Have you ever watch the original british version on BBC America? I missed it the other night and was wondering how it compared.