Lifting the Capacity Limits on Indoor and Outdoor Venues

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I had to stop at Weis in PF yesterday. I got halfway between my car and the store before I realized I had forgotten my mask. I debated whether or not to just go in without it. I ended up going back to the car and getting it. :ohwell: I truly hope that by Memorial Day, masks will be a thing of the past.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I've been double masking.

I wear the surgical mask first then put this one on over top of it before going in the store.

51uTyHvjOFL._AC_UL1000_.jpg

P.S. ... Did I mention I only shop at night?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
So we will be on full blast for the Lawnmower Races in August!
Blessing of the Fleet with The Amish Outlaws!

Maybe the Class of 2021 can have a REAL graduation ceremony instead of the BS my son went through last year.

Hijinx

So we will be on full blast for the Lawnmower Races in August!
Blessing of the Fleet with The Amish Outlaws!

Maybe the Class of 2021 can have a REAL graduation ceremony instead of the BS my son went through last year.

Hopefully. Seniors have been thoroughly screwed by the Covid, and it's time to toss the masks in the trash.
We also need to take the ropes off the pews in Church.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
With this 70% vaccination thing, I wonder how that is determined if people who live in MD get the vaccine in another state like I did. Do I count for MD or VA??? Lots of people here at work live in MD but got theirs in VA too through work.

phreddyp

With this 70% vaccination thing, I wonder how that is determined if people who live in MD get the vaccine in another state like I did. Do I count for MD or VA??? Lots of people here at work live in MD but got theirs in VA too through work.
Who really cares ? It was ALL B.S. from the beginning and guess what folks it still is .

stgislander

PREMO Member
If in doubt, check with the Health Dept.

stgislander

PREMO Member
So I'm guessing with capacity limits lifting, and the Dept of Labor reinstating Work Search requirements for UI, the State of Emergency will be lifted soon.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
If in doubt, check with the Health Dept.
Just curious but not enough to reach out to anyone. Just thinking that 70% might have been blown past already if they counted out of staters. I think I was probably counted for VA anyway since they looked at my name on my ID and not really where I was from.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Masking get lifted at 70%. We are at about 40%. And vaccinations are slowing down. As restrictions are slowly lifted, those who haven't vaccinated see no need. I'm thinking its going to be a long haul between now and 70%.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Masking get lifted at 70%. We are at about 40%. And vaccinations are slowing down. As restrictions are slowly lifted, those who haven't vaccinated see no need. I'm thinking its going to be a long haul between now and 70%.
Per the article... Yesterday, the state officially surpassed the milestone of vaccinating more than 65% of adults. :sshrug:

lmor

RareBreed, I wonder the same. I asked the county executive of Montgomery County how they would arrive at the count of the vaccinated. So far no response. Many people were vacinated out of the residential area.

DaSDGuy

I still say the folks who refuse to get the vaccine should count as vaccinated. Their choice which they are entitled to freely make and we would be well over the 70% threshold. Then the gubment would no longer require masks anymore, anywhere. Of course, each business can make their own rules to continue wearing masks, but they might as well close their doors and go out of business if they do.