Lifting the Capacity Limits on Indoor and Outdoor Venues

CRHS89

Do we still have to wait for Hogan to give permission not to wear them even though the cdc said they arent needed if fully vaccinated?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I looked at a link to the CDC guidance on this and unless I missed it somehow - not one mention is made of whether you can go mask free if you had COVID! :rolleyes:

How are they going to enforce this - how do they know who has had the vaccine and who hasn't?

TPD

the poor dad
I looked at a link to the CDC guidance on this and unless I missed it somehow - not one mention is made of whether you can go mask free if you had COVID! :rolleyes:

How are they going to enforce this - how do they know who has had the vaccine and who hasn't?
You have my permission to take your mask off. If anyone questions you have them contact me. I got your back!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I cannot WAIT until June 5th - a bunch of us have tickets to see the "Who's Bad" (Michael Jackson Tribute Band) that Running Hare is sponsoring again this year. They have to have it at the Fairgrounds this time, because the stupid Calvert County won't let them hold events.

Now we can walk around FREEEEEE! :yahoo: I'm so glad and cannot wait. It was held in October last year, and I took a date and had a freaking fantastic time. This year will be even better. :dye:

PJay

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

I heard on TV last night that it's going to be on the "honor system". I think it was the lady from the CDC. She said that the unvaccinated people were the ones at risk so it was their decision whether to go maskless.

Hijinx

I went to a business yesterday wearing my mask , got in the door and the people working there were not wearing masks,
I immediately got rid of mine. People have had enough.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I went to a business yesterday wearing my mask , got in the door and the people working there were not wearing masks,
I immediately got rid of mine. People have had enough.
I have to go grocery shopping today and wondered what the protocol would be. I might put my mask on and see what people are doing inside before I remove it. I have this nervous excitement about being able to shop maskless. :lol: