Lifting the Capacity Limits on Indoor and Outdoor Venues

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Are they are going to hold them up like they might be counterfeit money and inspect them?

Hell, I had a fake ID when I was not yet 21, and I'm sure I've learned a thing or two in my 4 decades since then. :whistle:
It's funny because all the info on my vaccine card is hand written while my husband and son have stickers from the actual vile. If I could have gotten a hold of just the card, I could have just written in the info off someone else's card. :mad:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

It's funny because all the info on my vaccine card is hand written while my husband and son have stickers from the actual vile. If I could have gotten a hold of just the card, I could have just written in the info off someone else's card. :mad:
A quick and easy solution .... When going to a place that might ask for proof of vaccination, put a Band-Aid on your arm where you would get the shot. Show your arm with Band-Aid to whomever and say you just got the shot today, but they ran out of vaccination cards and that they would mail it to you. Do this at every place. Just carry a box of them around in your car.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
If I may ...

A quick and easy solution .... When going to a place that might ask for proof of vaccination, put a Band-Aid on your arm where you would get the shot. Show your arm with Band-Aid to whomever and say you just got the shot today, but they ran out of vaccination cards and that they would mail it to you. Do this at every place. Just carry a box of them around in your car.
I am vaccinated but I am still planning on telling anyone who asks as I am entering an establishment that it is none of their business. I didn't do it for them.

Louise

I am vaccinated but I am still planning on telling anyone who asks as I am entering an establishment that it is none of their business. I didn't do it for them.

Are you ok with being vaxxed with something that was never approved by FDA, and was rushed through? Why wouldn’t you say you have been vaxxed? That makes no sense. So, in turn, people who choose to not be vaxxed, don’t have to answer, either, because it is none of their biz. Oh, ok. 😎

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Are you ok with being vaxxed with something that was never approved by FDA, and was rushed through? Why wouldn’t you say you have been vaxxed? That makes no sense. So, in turn, people who choose to not be vaxxed, don’t have to answer, either, because it is none of their biz. Oh, ok. 😎
Actually no, I am not ok with being vaxxed with something not approved by the FDA and was rushed through.

But I am ok with getting vaccinated so that my 83 year old mom can sleep at night and not worry that her daughter will die. I am ok with getting vaccinated so that my husband will not worry about how he will live without me for the next 30+ years. I am ok with getting vaccinated so my two boys will not worry about losing their mom and not seeing her future grandkids.

Sometimes you just have to do things for others and their piece of mind. I didn't get vaccinated for me (because I absolutely did not want it). I got vaccinated for those who love me. I will never do anything to cause them worry or fear. I don't have a lot of people who love me so I cherish the ones I do have because they are the only people whose opinions matter.

I know I am a minority on this forum for getting the vaccine and plenty on here think I am stupid for it.

PJay

Actually no, I am not ok with being vaxxed with something not approved by the FDA and was rushed through.

But I am ok with getting vaccinated so that my 83 year old mom can sleep at night and not worry that her daughter will die. I am ok with getting vaccinated so that my husband will not worry about how he will live without me for the next 30+ years. I am ok with getting vaccinated so my two boys will not worry about losing their mom and not seeing her future grandkids.

Sometimes you just have to do things for others and their piece of mind. I didn't get vaccinated for me (because I absolutely did not want it). I got vaccinated for those who love me. I will never do anything to cause them worry or fear. I don't have a lot of people who love me so I cherish the ones I do have because they are the only people whose opinions matter.

I know I am a minority on this forum for getting the vaccine and plenty on here think I am stupid for it.

:nono: not me. Your choice to make.

Hijinx

I got the Vaccination. I laid off getting it for a long time, and then a friend called me and his wife got the Corona.
She was a vital and active woman of 70 and the result of her having the flu so damaged her lungs that she is now on Oxygen for life.
I thought of my activities and my coming into contact with so many people who possibly got the flu and got the shot because I didn't want to expose my wife to it. We both got it and with no after effects so far.

I don't say others should gat the shot I only say that I did. If people refuse to get it that's fine with me. It's a free country
It should have remained free instead of this horse sht mask and shut down BS.
I know the vaccine was not subjected to the usual approval, but Donald Trump had the balls to do what he did and get a vaccine. If not for Trumps leadership and courage we would have no vaccine. So if it works it is the true President Donald Trump who should get the credit or the condemnation for it., not this sleepy Joe ass whole who doesn't even know what day it is.

phreddyp

No you are NOT stupid just SPINELESS !

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I do NOT think you're stupid for getting the vaccination! There is nothing wrong with the vaccination - it was not approved thru the normal channels because it was developed with less red tape and POTUS DONALD TRUMP WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING THAT HAPPEN. The way the vaccine was developed is not new. The vaccine "technology" is not new. There are plenty of studies and documentation on this vaccination to prove that. REAL TIME STUDIES because it's been tested throughout this whole pandemic. A pandemic - which was real, and happened, and people got sick and people died. The only difference in this pandemic than in others is that our freaking liberal governments have gone bat-crap crazy with their over reaching and controlling regulations. The vaccine was developed to aid and assist in the herd immunity, and that's exactly what a vaccine is supposed to do .

What is the efficacy of the vaccine? What are the chances of someone still getting COVID-19 after getting the vaccine? What will happen to yo long term if you get the vaccine? I think THOSE are the main questions most people ask. (and should ask) Everyone has to make that decision for themselves. No different than the flu vaccine or the shingles vaccine. The doctors will ask you if you've had those - and no one else cares. People choose or not choose to get them, and no one else should need to worry about it and no one else should even give a crap.

The anti-vaxxers are called anti-vaxxers because they don't believe in any vaccines, or they believe in some kind of wild, never proven accusations that vaccines caused autism or MS or some other such condition.
They're in the minority.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Why do you care? It's not any of your business what she decides to do with her body.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The anti-vaxxers are called anti-vaxxers because they don't believe in any vaccines, or they believe in some kind of wild, never proven accusations that vaccines caused autism or MS or some other such condition.
They're in the minority.

I believe that being vaccinated is what caused me to drink so much beer.

Hijinx

One thing is certain it does not help people with dementia get a clear head.
Joe Biden proves that every day.

General Lee

Who cares what what people think of you on this forum, don't let that bother you. The mask haters were some of the first ones in line to to get the vaccine. Masks were in place to try and protect everyone, just like the vaccine is supposed to do. You got people complaining they don't or want to wear a mask, which could keep them or their families members safer. But then turn around and get the vaccine for the same reasons. It's each individual's choice ......if they'd rather wear a mask to feel safer instead of taking the chance on a vaccine, then wear a mask. If the vaccine is the better option for you, get the vaccine.

The whole goal here is to get rid of covid, I personally think it's here to stay to some degree though. So I do have a problem with the ones that don't care either way....mask or vaccine, spewing their filth all over the place. Those are the ones that could take you or loved one out. So when you see someone with a mask on in a store that can set their own policies, maybe they're doing what they feel is best for them. At least they're not being total outlaws on the subject where their actions could be harmful to someone else.

phreddyp

How so? It reads to me that RB merely put the wishes of her family over her own desires. Her "sacrifice" just means she loves and respects them - I think that all good families give up something at one point or another in their lives for the greater good. Anyways - don't mean "how so" sarcastically - just curious why you felt that way. Mea Culpa.
Sounded to me that she felt forced to .