Lights Are On, NO ONE IS HOME

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden ‘Stares Blankly Ahead’ When Pressed On When Americans Get Free COVID Tests

Biden’s refusal to answer the question on Monday about when Americans would get their free COVID-19 tests comes as a new report published in Politico indicated that Biden is likely to face a primary challenger in 2024.

“No one now in office — and none of the top-tier presidential contenders from 2020 — is viewed as a serious prospect to take on Biden. Nor is there any expectation that Sanders or Sen. Elizabeth Warren, both of whom have enjoyed a significant amount of influence in the Biden administration, would primary Biden,” the report said. “Instead, liberals believe lesser-known candidates are more likely to primary Biden if he seeks a second term, such as former Sanders campaign co-chair Nina Turner, 2020 presidential candidate Marianne Williamson or millionaire and $18-an-hour minimum wage advocate Joe Sanberg.”

Hijinx

Biden won't need to be primary'd He won't make it that long and by then dr, jill will have gotten her orgasmic experience as First lady and will be happy to get back to the beach and put Biden in the nursing home where he belongs.

What is even crazier than believing Biden will last until 2024 is the rumor that Pelosi will retire to her retirement tax free house in Florida, and will be replaced by Hakeem M'effer Jeffries. The Democrat have lost their freaking minds.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I find it interesting that Biden is still using the media center across the street from the White House.

PJay

I find it interesting that Biden is still using the media center across the street from the White House.

I know why but no one believes me.

If interested and if have the time:

A lot to read I know there are many parts, but explains a lot. I wish not to debate it.

UglyBear

Incremental steps.
It’s no big deal if Pres talks from the media center instead of the Oval Office — it’s just across the street!
Well, it’s not a big deal if this office is somewhere else — like Delaware, right? It’s just more convenient when he’s on vacation.
It’s not a big deal if the message is pre-recorded — to iron out the kinks, you know?
And it’s not that far of a step if it’s not Biden giving the pre-recorded message from Delaware office — those speeches are just written by staffers, right?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It’s no big deal if Pres talks from the media center instead of the Oval Office — it’s just across the street!

HemiHauler

I knew that would make rear its ugly head.

So y’all have a new date for the return of your cult leader - the Orange Jesus? Just let me know if it happens before mid-March as that’s when I leave the country for a few weeks and I wanna make sure I’m around to see the spectacle.

PJay

So y’all have a new date for the return of your cult leader - the Orange Jesus? Just let me know if it happens before mid-March as that’s when I leave the country for a few weeks and I wanna make sure I’m around to see the spectacle.

We got this.. go.. enjoy your trip.. and you may want to do some 🏡 searching while there since you dislike the man so much.

Crabcake42

The next president is either going to be the new mayor of NYC (who is amazing!) or the governor of Colorado.

you drones know nothing about them because the establishment media is terrified of them.

This is of course only if the republicans don’t have a strong candidate, I haven’t seen one yet

this biggest attack right now against the democrats is Biden is old, this is news? He’s the oldest president, you know how is second? Trump

PJay

The next president is either going to be the new mayor of NYC (who is amazing!) or the governor of Colorado.

you drones know nothing about them because the establishment media is terrified of them.

This is of course only if the republicans don’t have a strong candidate, I haven’t seen one yet

this biggest attack right now against the democrats is Biden is old, this is news? He’s the oldest president, you know how is second? Trump

President Trump rally in Arizona set for Jan. 15th. You are excited, I know.

I am, too! Can't wait to see all the red hats...😘

Crabcake42

President Trump rally in Arizona set for Jan. 15th. You are excited, I know.

I am, too! Can't wait to see all the red hats...😘
What’s the topic? How great the weather is?

the old man is done, give him a Big Mac and take his phone.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:yawn: