Lights Out

MikeyBash

I live off Town Creek drive, four streets in from 235 (Wal-Mart). The power and cable have been out here since about 5:00 yesterday afternoon. The neighborhood looks like its been hit by another hurricane.

I'm working on a gizmo that will recycle my urine and other waste products into electricty and cable tv. Electricity will be tough, but I expect to have at least half of the cable tv channels operational by prime time.

Seriously, anybody in the Town Creek area who has had a power outage please post, especially if you know where the crews are working.

CMC122

Go Braves!
The cable crews tried to get to you guys last night but there was too much damage to work safely. They'll be back out this morning if they can.

S

Shutterbug

Mikeybash,
I live in Town Creek, too. The power on the Ford, Spruce, Gunston area came on this morning about 7:15 am. Hopefully, as of this posting, you will have power....

:smile:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I checked the electric company's web site and it has a notice about outages in Town Creek.

nomoney

sometimes living next to a sewage plant has it rewards. :clap: I'm always the first to have their power back on. God knows they don't let the sewage plant go long without electric. :barf: