Lime Soda

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is anyone aware of a location that sells Stewarts or another brand Lime Soda?

Not sprite/7-up type lemon-lime.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Giant used to have Stewarts, don't remember what flavors. Also Target and Walmart.
I'm heading up to Giant in a few, will report back....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Giant used to have Stewarts, don't remember what flavors. Also Target and Walmart.
I'm heading up to Giant in a few, will report back....
Thanks but I tried those three and McKays in Leonardtown without success.

some had other stewarts flavors but not the lime.

black dog

Free America
Alot of drinks are difficult to find right now, for me its the lipton zero teas. Our local Pepsi delivery driver says not enough peeps in the plant to keep production up where it needs to be.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Thanks but I tried those three and McKays in Leonardtown without success.

some had other stewarts flavors but not the lime.
No Go at Giant, WallyMart and McKays. Not even a single bottle of any flavor.

Thought I had an apostrophe, I KNOW Cracker Barrel had Stewarts, so I stopped there too. Again, not a bottle of any flavor to be found.

Out of Stock at a bunch of online stores. And you're not the only one looking for it, interwebs is full of people looking.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yeah I’m starting to think it’s so pointless hunt at this time.

I had to go to several stores to find birch beer last time. Finally found it down in Lexington Park, at the new McKays. that’s what I get for enjoying the not so common sodas.

black dog

Free America
Yeah I’m starting to think it’s so pointless hunt at this time.

I had to go to several stores to find birch beer last time. Finally found it down in Lexington Park, at the new McKays. that’s what I get for enjoying the not so common sodas.

Birch beer? You get banana or strawberry moon pies with that?

black dog

Free America

We have a grocery store that wants ro be hip but the locals just dont seem to get it. They have a good selection on small run sodas but no Lime at all.
I will talk to the owner next week and see what he says.

Attachments

• 20211008_184531_HDR(1).jpg
    20211008_184531_HDR(1).jpg
    720.9 KB · Views: 111

stgislander

PREMO Member
We have a grocery store that wants ro be hip but the locals just dont seem to get it. They have a good selection on small run sodas but no Lime at all.
I will talk to the owner next week and see what he says.
Holy crap... you have Frostie Root Beer!!!

black dog

Free America
Holy crap... you have Frostie Root Beer!!!

We love the sodas, I grab a few 4 packs of different ones when I get a big box of broasted chicen for lunch on fridays.
Lemon soda sounds really different...I think the strangest one there is above the cans of Yoo Hoo choc,
That yellow bottle is Pineapple.

stgislander

PREMO Member
We love the sodas, I grab a few 4 packs of different ones when I get a big box of broasted chicen for lunch on fridays.
Lemon soda sounds really different...I think the strangest one there is above the cans of Yoo Hoo choc,
That yellow bottle is Pineapple.
Yoohoo was a big treat growing up. A few places even had cans in the soda machines.