Linda's Cafe

Bossylady

I heard Linda's Cafe in Leonardtown has been shut down does anyone
know why?I like the one in Lexington Park never went to the one in
Leonardtown. I know she opened the one in Leon because the one
in LP is going to close due to the block being torn down.

sockgirl77

Do a forum search for Linda's Cafe. :yay:

Gigi22

Just to let you know we went to the Mexican Restaurant (the one next door to the Linda's Cafe in Leonardtown) last night and was told by the manager in a week or so they would be opening for Breakfast.. American food will be served for Breakfast and I am sure you will be able to get some Mexican dishes too. They will be open at 6 am...7 days a week he said.. So go and give them a try.. I wish them well.. I am sorry Linda went out of Business there. I wish her well where ever she ends up... The place is for Rent now.. I guess the old lady who owns it will maybe not be opening it up like she wanted too.. Who knows....

Last edited:

JLS

I heard Linda and the owner of the strip didn't get along well :shrug:

lovinmaryland

Just to let you know we went to the Mexican Restaurant (the one next door to the Linda's Cafe in Leonardtown) last night and was told by the manager in a week or so they would be opening for Breakfast.. American food will be served for Breakfast and I am sure you will be able to get some Mexican dishes too. They will be open at 6 am...7 days a week he said.. So go and give them a try.. I wish them well.. I am sorry Linda went out of Business there. I wish her well where ever she ends up... The place is for Rent now.. I guess the old lady who owns it will maybe not be opening it up like she wanted too.. Who knows....

Oh yeah chorizo & eggs I can taste it now :yum:

Thanks for the info :yay: