Lindsey Vohn Wins Downhill Event!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Just flashed on ESPN News!

After all the pain this woman has had to endure, she won a Gold Medal!

Way to go, girl!

Beta84

They're out to get us
:cartwheel

are you sure she won, or just took the lead? ESPN says there are still 9 competitors to go but she took the lead from Mancuso (USA).......

Last edited:

Beta84

They're out to get us
she's won it now. but i don't think it was official then. dunno. spoiler either way

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:cartwheel

are you sure she won, or just took the lead? ESPN says there are still 9 competitors to go but she took the lead from Mancuso (USA).......

Well then, ESPN news has got it wrong. They just flashed it in the bottom of the screen again: "Lindsey Vohn wins Gold Medal".

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
As a matter of fact, for the last 15 or 20 minutes, the only two items that have been running across the bottom of the screen on ESPN NEWS HD are those telling us about Tiger Woods news conference and Lindsey Vohn winning a Gold Medal....so?? What to say? Got me...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
As a matter of fact, for the last 15 or 20 minutes, the only two items that have been running across the bottom of the screen on ESPN NEWS HD are those telling us about Tiger Woods news conference and Lindsey Vohn winning a Gold Medal....so?? What to say? Got me...

I think the biggest point was people that have jobs won't be able to watch the Olympics until they get home.,..

But since you put the fact into the title, you've spoiled it for everyone on the boards that was planning on watching it tonight.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I think the biggest point was people that have jobs won't be able to watch the Olympics until they get home.,..

But since you put the fact into the title, you've spoiled it for everyone on the boards that was planning on watching it tonight.

Ooooh! That is such a letdown to have to hear that! I always thought you were able to watch TV, as well as post on the forums here, while you were at work, bob!

Pardon me! :killingme

Beta84

They're out to get us

hey, braindead. try reading other posts instead of JUST the first one. retard

oh and this is going to be aired tonight at 8ish. way to post a spoiler.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ooooh! That is such a letdown to have to hear that! I always thought you were able to watch TV, as well as post on the forums here, while you were at work, bob!

Pardon me! :killingme

Well, when you can do half the things I do with my time I'll be concerned with what the hell you think.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Well, when you can do half the things I do with my time I'll be concerned with what the hell you think.

Sir, after giving it some thought, I said to myself...hmmmm... bob wants me to believe that he can only type in the URL to this website, and play on these forums all day, that he cannot type in the URL to ANY website, or TV station, sports network(ESPN), weather site, or local news either?

Somehow, I am not buying into that one. You, and others have the same information available to you, as I have. If you can log-on at work into this site, then you can log-on to ANY SITE YOU CHOOSE TO, while at work.

"Spoiling it for others"? Try again! :yay: There are dozens of threads started here about breaking news, every single day! Your excuse doesn't cut it.

ohstate

Spoiler: Olympic Women's downhill race results

Sir, after giving it some thought, I said to myself...hmmmm... bob wants me to believe that he can only type in the URL to this website, and play on these forums all day, that he cannot type in the URL to ANY website, or TV station, sports network(ESPN), weather site, or local news either?

Somehow, I am not buying into that one. You, and others have the same information available to you, as I have. If you can log-on at work into this site, then you can log-on to ANY SITE YOU CHOOSE TO, while at work.

"Spoiling it for others"? Try again! :yay: There are dozens of threads started here about breaking news, every single day! Your excuse doesn't cut it.

Some of us avoid seeing the results so we may enjoy the events. It is common courtesy to not put SPOILERS in the title. For example, this thread could have been titled "Spoiler Alert: Olympic Women's downhill race result" then the actual discussion could have appeared inside the title. That way people who don't want to see the result could avoid opening that particular post. Simple common courtesy.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I can CHOOSE to log into whatever site I want to, if I want to watch the olympics and actually get into the competitions I WON'T log into sites like ESPN, CNN, Yahoo, or MSN..

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I can CHOOSE to log into whatever site I want to, if I want to watch the olympics and actually get into the competitions I WON'T log into sites like ESPN, CNN, Yahoo, or MSN..

Excuse me, I have been watching the Olympics on my DirecTV chan. 356.

What were you saying?