Lions and Da Bears

OldHillcrestGuy

Thank God they stopped the Bears at the goal line as the clock ran out, I got my 5 pointer and a 5 point lead over everyone one else.:yahoo:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Cutler sucks badddd

From what I saw Cutler and Forte IS the offense, that mess they call an offensive line is truly offensive. He was running for his life on every down and hanging in to manage throws to pick up a 3rd and 11, he'd kill with a decent line. Back foot, 20 yards to the corner, throwing to his 3rd read for 6 was really sucky.

^As long as his ego and/or D. Hall didn't get in the way.^

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Cutler sucks badddd

I'm not a Cutler fan, but I disagree.

Last time I checked, it's hard to be a NFL QB when your on your back or being face planted majority of your drop backs..

He's not a bad QB when he is upright, good pocket presence, throws well on the run. But when the pocket collapses on all sides, it's kind of hard to get a way.. Ask Mike Vick how that is working out for him :lol:

But honestly, there are probably 10-15 teams that would take Cutler over their starting QB RIGHT NOW if they could just up and swap.

jetmonkey

The only QB to survive a Mike Martz offensive system was Kurt Warner; his supporting cast was Marshall Faulk, Issac Bruce and Torry Holt. Orlando Pace was his LT.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
The only QB to survive a Mike Martz offensive system was Kurt Warner; his supporting cast was Marshall Faulk, Issac Bruce and Torry Holt. Orlando Pace was his LT.

Speaking of blind sides and left tackles..

Aaron Rodgers lost his left tackle this week.... Wonder how much drop off there is in the back up... could make things interesting...