Lip Stain ....

Nanny Pam

Has anyone tried it?

Use it regularly?

Does it acutally last all day?

Can you gloss over it with out it coming off?

Suggested makers?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Lorac. :yay:

It's the only brand I've tried, and it does last all day. You can gloss over it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I've used one of the brands that Sephora carries. It may have been Stila, but I'm honestly not sure without trying to locate the old tube. I love the way it looks, but it dried my lips, and didn't stay put with gloss. I'm gettin' ready to make another Sephora purchase and try another brand. The brand I used had a felt tip applicator. I'll try something with a different applicator this time. :shrug:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Nickel said:
Lorac. :yay:

It's the only brand I've tried, and it does last all day. You can gloss over it.

:yeahthat: I have a really nice cranberry color (can't remember the name of it) that I wear with gloss and it does have all-day staying power; HOWEVER ... if you don't put a gloss over it (the one I have, anyway), it looks strange ... like dry red lips. :ohwell:

crabcake

elaine said:
I've used one of the brands that Sephora carries. It may have been Stila, but I'm honestly not sure without trying to locate the old tube. I love the way it looks, but it dried my lips, and didn't stay put with gloss. I'm gettin' ready to make another Sephora purchase and try another brand. The brand I used had a felt tip applicator. I'll try something with a different applicator this time. :shrug:

The Lorac one I have has a roller-ball applicator tip, but if you use that directly on lips, it can ooze/glop and you'll end up with more than you might want. I roll it onto my finger and blot it on. :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
crabcake said:
The Lorac one I have has a roller-ball applicator tip, but if you use that directly on lips, it can ooze/glop and you'll end up with more than you might want. I roll it onto my finger and blot it on. :yay:

I'll give it a try. :yay:

crabcake

Just checked it ... It's Lorac Sheer Wash in Sheer Luck. The more you blot on, the darker it gets. I like that I can have a choice in lighter-to-darker applications with it. :yay: