Lisa at Studio Mirage salon in Waldorf??

M

marytaylor

Hello, I was curious if anybody had any experience with Lisa at studio mirage salon in Waldorf. I am relatively new to the area and saw that she advertised in the service offered section of this website. I am on a limited budget and she had a pretty good coupon. If anybody has tried her out, let me know how your hair turned out please. Thanks!

Hank

my war
Hello, I was curious if anybody had any experience with Lisa at studio mirage salon in Waldorf. I am relatively new to the area and saw that she advertised in the service offered section of this website. I am on a limited budget and she had a pretty good coupon. If anybody has tried her out, let me know how your hair turned out please. Thanks!

spam

M

marytaylor

Some people just like to know what they are getting into before trying a service out. I don't think that qualifies as spam. I did not tell anybody to go to her; or compliment on her magnificent service. I simply asked if anybody has used her in the past. Typically you don't hire people without any references. But whatever floats your boat!