Lisa Page speaks out, says Trump is being a big meanie!

limblips

PREMO Member

Hijinx

She should meet with Kathy Griffin and have a cry in.

Hard to understand someone who feels they have some inalienable right to criticize, and demean others, but that person has no right to return the favor.

SamSpade

Damn. Just when you think "Babylon Bee" - it turns out to be TRUE.

My kids call me meanie sometimes - I wear it as a badge of honor, although my middle girl uses it as a term of endearment.
When they say it, I remind them - "yes - I am a meanie - remember that next time".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:cds:

Horrors Trump said a mean thing .. how the **** to people like this get JOBS @ the FBI

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That girl should be immune to embarrassment considering the whole world knows she munched this puke's pee pee:

Yeah, let's talk about sickening....

Stjohns3269

Remember all those private citizens that Obama and Bush and Clinton criticized publicly and tweeted about constantly to distract from their own scandals.

None of the people complained. Weird Huh.

Stjohns3269

You know, if you can say bad things about a President, in a free country, he gets to do the same back to you.

Yeah. That's not how that works.

That's exactly why the WB should remain anonymous. Lunatics like you who believe a public servant calling out what they believe to be illegal behavior by a president and a president using their bully pulpit to harass a citizen are somehow equal.

Haven't you seen by now they number off nut cases out there who have attacked , stalked and harassed because of politics.

Trump has the secret service and the gates of the White house to hide behind

gemma_rae

Yeah. That's not how that works.

That's exactly why the WB should remain anonymous. Lunatics like you who believe a public servant calling out what they believe to be illegal behavior by a president and a president using their bully pulpit to harass a citizen are somehow equal.

Haven't you seen by now they number off nut cases out there who have attacked , stalked and harassed because of politics.

Trump has the secret service and the gates of the White house to hide behind

Notice the tactics:

Do not stay on subject, reply answering with unrelated questions, and add additional unrelated questions. Then make yet another totally unrelated absurd declaration.

Now, any retort can be said to be off topic because there are a multitude of topics unrelated to each other. This effectively makes any reply moot.

Typical lefttard.

Reactions: BOP

Stjohns3269

Notice the tactics:

Do not stay on subject, reply answering with unrelated questions, and add additional unrelated questions. Then make yet another totally unrelated absurd declaration.

Now, any retort can be said to be off topic because there are a multitude of topics unrelated to each other. This effectively makes any reply moot.

Typical lefttard.

Where did i stray from the topic of the president attacking a private citizen?

Are you off your meds again?