Little Caylee Anthony

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Was there an update as to what happened??

This was recent and this morning the news mentioned the use of chloraform (spelling?).

Update: Caylee Anthony disappearance *New information surfaces about newly laid concrete in backyard*
New concrete poured during the July 4th holiday weekend, huh? Very suspicious indeed, especially since the police did not know that. I hope they get a warrant to break it up and look underneath it. The claims of the grandmother are getting more and more preposterous everyday. I don’t know how she can make these statements with a straight face and think that people will believe her and Casey. She actually expects everyone to believe these things, even without real evidence. She says that Casey knows where Caylee is, but the attorney says Casey does not know. I am just flabbergasted by all of this. And yet, Caylee remains missing.

camily

Peace
It's all disgusting. How the hell do you drive around with your decaying child in the trunk?
There's a special place in hell for people like that. I hope.

S

SeoulFood

Grand MOTHER should be given a BILL.

for wasting everyones time and effort, chasing
all the BS and LIES..

Tomahawk202

It'll make ya feel good..
It's all disgusting. How the hell do you drive around with your decaying child in the trunk?

I told everyone who would listen a long time ago, when I found out that she was out partying while her girl was gone, " that kid is dead". Damn shame. I got two little girls myself, and there is no way in the world.... let me just tell you this, if something were to happen to my kids, I don't know if I would WANT to stick around afterward.

Damn shame what happened to that beautiful little girl. She could have grown up and cured cancer or cured AIDS or something. Now we will never know. She will never know what it's like to fall in love... ok, I am getting depressed.

I never knew her, but I miss her..... :bawl:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
I told everyone who would listen a long time ago, when I found out that she was out partying while her girl was gone, " that kid is dead". Damn shame. I got two little girls myself, and there is no way in the world.... let me just tell you this, if something were to happen to my kids, I don't know if I would WANT to stick around afterward.

Damn shame what happened to that beautiful little girl. She could have grown up and cured cancer or cured AIDS or something. Now we will never know. She will never know what it's like to fall in love... ok, I am getting depressed.

WELL SAID!

camily

Peace

When I heard about the human decomposition found in the trunk I got teary eyed thinking of that baby. How horrible that the one person you are supposed to run TO if you are in danger, the protector, is the person who could do this. Sickening.

Nanny Pam

Lets hope. :bawl:

B!tch is too worried about the next party to take care of her own child. WTF is wrong with people these days?

cashncarry

This was recent and this morning the news mentioned the use of chloraform (spelling?).

Update: Caylee Anthony disappearance *New information surfaces about newly laid concrete in backyard*
New concrete poured during the July 4th holiday weekend, huh? Very suspicious indeed, especially since the police did not know that. I hope they get a warrant to break it up and look underneath it. The claims of the grandmother are getting more and more preposterous everyday. I don’t know how she can make these statements with a straight face and think that people will believe her and Casey. She actually expects everyone to believe these things, even without real evidence. She says that Casey knows where Caylee is, but the attorney says Casey does not know. I am just flabbergasted by all of this. And yet, Caylee remains missing.
YA think maybe this is why the Anthony's keep saying that Caylee is close by? Maybe they know exactly where she is in the backyard in her makeshift grave and the Grandmother's red herring is that everyone should looking for her in Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Texas. Maybe this is why they are angry and pointing the finger at the police, the press, anybody and everybody. Collectively I've never seen such a collection of total crack pots.

C

CalvertNewbie

YA think maybe this is why the Anthony's keep saying that Caylee is close by? Maybe they know exactly where she is in the backyard in her makeshift grave and the Grandmother's red herring is that everyone should looking for her in Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Texas. Maybe this is why they are angry and pointing the finger at the police, the press, anybody and everybody. Collectively I've never seen such a collection of total crack pots.

Mom and Grandma should both rot in hell. They're both guilty, no doubt in my mind. I just hope they find little Caylee so those that actually do care about her can get the closure they need and she can rest in peace. UFB that a mother and/or grandmother could do such a thing and tell one lie after another to try and cover it up. :smack: