Little Freaked Out!

frozenrain

Funny, until the dead bird flopped on the ground at our feet..

I guess in the movies they have birds dropping dead as a bad omen. I am sure It was just an unfortunate coincidence.
I was upset when I was about 7 and went to the zoo and saw a monkey eating a bird that had flown into the cage.. Not quite the same thing though.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
A bird is almost universally viewed as a symbol of one's soul.* Carl Jung, Greek mythology and even movies have connected birds to human in a metaphysical or spiritural way.

Everyone knows the omen about birds flying through the house, right? But hwat about all the birds flitting around in Bj's and Lowe's? Those companies don't seem to be suffering a bit for having hundreds of birds trapped inside their walls. Personally, I think it's cool to have birds in the house. I let mine fly around occasionally just to watch what they do. So believing something to be an omen is a matter of what the individual believes.

Therefore, I won't tell you any omens about dead birds falling at your feet. :coffee:

Consider that there are no coincidences... Then perhaps those birds fell at that particular moment, in front of you, so that you would think about something and act on it. Hmm,.... Maybe:shrug:

M

Mousebaby

A bird is almost universally viewed as a symbol of one's soul.* Carl Jung, Greek mythology and even movies have connected birds to human in a metaphysical or spiritural way.

Everyone knows the omen about birds flying through the house, right? But hwat about all the birds flitting around in Bj's and Lowe's? Those companies don't seem to be suffering a bit for having hundreds of birds trapped inside their walls. Personally, I think it's cool to have birds in the house. I let mine fly around occasionally just to watch what they do. So believing something to be an omen is a matter of what the individual believes.

Therefore, I won't tell you any omens about dead birds falling at your feet. :coffee:

Consider that there are no coincidences... Then perhaps those birds fell at that particular moment, in front of you, so that you would think about something and act on it. Hmm,.... Maybe:shrug:

I am NOT EVEN going to say what I just thought!

Just remember, we all love you Bob! :huggy: :flowers:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Attachments

• deoderant.gif
    deoderant.gif
    63.7 KB · Views: 36

nana

Nana
Took the family to DC today, went to the National Gallery of Art, and crossed the Mall to the National Air and Space. Enroute, in the middle of the mall, we passed what I thought was a homeless guy with a shopping cart. Dressed in shabby jeans, NASTY jeans, and just standing leaning on the shopping cart. Weird thing, he was wearing a polar bear costume head and polar bear paws.

This was about 2:30 3:00. People were actually aproaching the shopping cart and putting money in.

We come out of the Air and Space museum about 2 hours later he's still there. Now a cop car aproaches the 'man', but he never gets out of his car. We stop in the shade and sit to get something to drink, and keep watching. Cop car drives around him, and parks with his fron bumper about 15 feet away from the cart, but still he doesn't get out of his car.

This is what freaked me out, lets see what you think:

We are walking in the grass on the Art Gallery side of the Mall, walking in the shade.. about 20 feet from the man with the cart I see remnants of dead bird, fresh, but something obviously ate it. We sit in the grass and watch the polar bear guy, and the cop, get up to walk and just as we get up, a dove drops out the tree about 5 feet from us **PLOP** convulses, gasps for breath and dies.

Well, we gather ourselves up and continue down to the Natural History Museum.. we got to get inside and soak up some air conditioning before they run us out at closing.. we lasted about 2 minutes in the building, and start walking towards the Capitol building where we parked.

Have you thought of calling the local papers or new stations??????? That is what they are there for "News" maybe they can check on it at the least it will stir up something

itsbob

I bowl overhand
OK, but they have no suspects, nobody has any evidence of people placing them where they were found..

Begs the question. What kind of security, exactly, do we have around the Capital and the Mall??

I can't believe they carried the Polar Beagle out to the center of the Mall with a shopping cart full of crap and not only did anyone see it, but it wasn't picked up on a security camera?

Who's in charge up there?? Where's the security!!?

Heads should roll..

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
OK, but they have no suspects, nobody has any evidence of people placing them where they were found..

Begs the question. What kind of security, exactly, do we have around the Capital and the Mall??

I can't believe they carried the Polar Beagle out to the center of the Mall with a shopping cart full of crap and not only did anyone see it, but it wasn't picked up on a security camera?

Heads should roll..

:lmao: You don't get into DC very often, do you?

jsouthan

Heads should roll..

This was on Fox 5 last night. They said it was done by Greenpeace as a political statement and mentioned that they had been seen numerous places.
"In recent days, the bomb squad has been called to investigate bears in several locations, including on the Teddy Roosevelt Bridge and on the National Mall next to the National Gallery of Art. "

Here's the link to the full story: MyFox Washington DC | Stuffed Bear Disrupts Service at Columbia Heights Metro Station

And video: Sidebar Video