LIV golf circuit

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you care?

Critics of LIV Golf have complained that the circuit is backed by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, arguing that American golfers should refuse to support it because of U.S. intelligence indicating the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was the driving force behind the 2018 murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Why should I care about that? I have no affinity for "reporters", who are largely propaganda peddlers and traitors anyway. Not to mention "US intelligence".... Wait, US what??

:lmao:

Pro golfers are there to get paid, period. Who they work for is up to them, then it's our choice whether or not to support them. Kind of like Megan Kelly running off to ABC or wherever - they showed her the money, her audience showed her the door. That's how it works in the entertainment industry. LIV is paying these golfers enormous sums of money in hopes you'll follow them. Whether or not you do is up to you. They're not paying for the golfer, they're paying for you.

HemiHauler

I love golf, play and watch a lot. The only reason to care is that the PGA is too big and powerful and I couldn't care less who gives them competition. The PGA are preventing any LIV player from playing in any PGA tournaments.

F*ck them. Be gone.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
American golfers should refuse to support it because of U.S. intelligence indicating the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was the driving force behind the 2018 murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Maybe the golfers that are defecting are actually doing a silent protest to object that a US capitol officer shooting & killing an unarmed civilian. State sponsored killings are terrible, no matter what country they occur in. Let's not act like that kind of crap doesn't happen here.