Liz thought this was a good idea

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That's not a real man, that's a Hollywood actor who portrays a man on TV and promotes an insulting stereotype of Wyoming men.

If you click through, you'll see that Liz is quite popular with Democrat voters - and ONLY Democrat voters. And as we know, if she happened to win her primary and face off against a real Democrat, they would all - every last one of them - drop her in a second and spend all their Twitter time attacking her. INCLUDING Kevin Costner.

We've seen this show so many times it's the rerun to end all reruns, and yet Republican grifter politicians act like they've never even heard of it. So Democrat voters may be idiots, but Republican politicians are even bigger idiots.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Binoculars.png
:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I liked Costner before he started believing his own press.

I've never liked him, never found him attractive. He's always come across as some self-important douche in pretty much all of his movies. Which is not to say the movies were bad - "No Way Out" was a great movie, I don't care what anyone else says. Bull Durham and The Untouchables...I can't think of any more good Kevin Costner movies....

But he was a self-important douche in all of them. And I don't like him in Yellowstone, either, although I mostly like the show.

Clem72

I've never liked him, never found him attractive. He's always come across as some self-important douche in pretty much all of his movies. Which is not to say the movies were bad - "No Way Out" was a great movie, I don't care what anyone else says. Bull Durham and The Untouchables...I can't think of any more good Kevin Costner movies....

But he was a self-important douche in all of them. And I don't like him in Yellowstone, either, although I mostly like the show.

There are definitely roles which require a self-important douche. Prettu much anything James Spader has done comes to mind,

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There are definitely roles which require a self-important douche.
And there is an ample supply.

Gwenyth Paltrow, Bradley Cooper, DeNiro, any Reiner, Hanoi Jane, Alec Baldwin, Clooney and far too many more to list. :lmao:

Hollywood will never run out of douche.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There are definitely roles which require a self-important douche. Prettu much anything James Spader has done comes to mind,

I do like James Spader and find him attractive. There's a self-deprecating humor and intelligence that tempers his douchiness and makes him :hot: . I loved him in Boston Legal and The Office, and I loved him in Blacklist even though it was a waste of his talents.

Clem72

I do like James Spader and find him attractive. There's a self-deprecating humor and intelligence that tempers his douchiness and makes him :hot: . I loved him in Boston Legal and The Office, and I loved him in Blacklist even though it was a waste of his talents.

I think I stopped watching the blacklist somewhere in the second season and never picked it back up. Did we ever find out if he was her mom?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think I stopped watching the blacklist somewhere in the second season and never picked it back up. Did we ever find out if he was her mom?

That's about where I lost interest too. They dragged it on too long.

stgislander

PREMO Member

I would add Silverado, but that is an "ensemble" movie.

herb749

That's not a real man, that's a Hollywood actor who portrays a man on TV and promotes an insulting stereotype of Wyoming men.

If you click through, you'll see that Liz is quite popular with Democrat voters - and ONLY Democrat voters. And as we know, if she happened to win her primary and face off against a real Democrat, they would all - every last one of them - drop her in a second and spend all their Twitter time attacking her. INCLUDING Kevin Costner.

We've seen this show so many times it's the rerun to end all reruns, and yet Republican grifter politicians act like they've never even heard of it. So Democrat voters may be idiots, but Republican politicians are even bigger idiots.

Too bad the show is based on Montana. Is she changing states . ? :sshrug: :doh:

PeoplesElbow

Mr Brooks was an excellent movie, highly recommend it.