Local Christian Radio Station - St. Mary's City

TPD

the poor dad
Lost power last week so everything reset. Turned on the radio this morning so it was automatically reset to 88.1. Low & behold this is an actual station. Apparently a Christian station in St. Mary's City. So for anyone interested in this genre, give it a try.

black dog

Free America
Gonna stream that tomorrow in the shop... Hopefully endless Gaithers and Sandy Patty.

Kidding, thanks

Hessian

Is it 89.5 that has the more traditional line up? They actually are a sister station for the founder broadcasting in the sticks of the Catskills.
Being an "old soul" I have no interest in what passes a modern "pop" worship music. I will mute my opinion from going any further on the matter.

black dog

Free America
Is it 89.5 that has the more traditional line up? They actually are a sister station for the founder broadcasting in the sticks of the Catskills.
Being an "old soul" I have no interest in what passes a modern "pop" worship music. I will mute my opinion from going any further on the matter.

Old soul? Like The Gaithers and Sandy Patty?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't even believe in God or religion but I do love gospel music. We have a station here that plays gospel for a couple hours on Sunday morning and it's pretty happy making.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I don't even believe in God or religion but I do love gospel music. We have a station here that plays gospel for a couple hours on Sunday morning and it's pretty happy making.
Makes you want to go out an kill some Mohammedans huh? :lol:

black dog

Free America
Ouch :rolleyes:,...More like Imperials & Keith Green & Matthew West & 2nd Chapter of Acts.
(Actually the music from the 18th & 19th Century has much more of an appeal.)

Thank you, not a Sandy P fan but I occasionally would go and see the Gaithers locally.
They ran a great gift, book, cafe here intown next to their music studio/ warehouse.
They are very gracious folks....