Local elections

awpitt

Main Streeter
Your information is not correct. There are 133 budgeted positions for law enforcement and 10 deputy vacancies as of this month.

Thanks for the info; however, I was relaying what was said at the Sheriff candidate's forum last week.

Chris0nllyn

Easy...

Vrai is trying to mitigate a problem, Fishy is trying to exacerbate a problem.

You know, I also typed a snide remark at the end of my last post. It was going to say something like, "I'm sure Kyle will be along to tell us all how horrible the democrats are and how great the GOP is". I'm thinking I should have because lord knows I won't get an honest thought on it.

I'm not sure if you're simply ignoring the faults of your side, or if you were abused by a Democrat at some point in your life, but get a grip dude. You can't even see hypocricy anymore, only red and blue. You;re part of the problem.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How is this, any different than this?:

Because all the violence in the streets, character assassinations, real assassination attempts, paid hecklers in Senate chambers, restaurant harassment mobs, antifa members, etc etc are you far-left freaks.

Except for that. :coffee:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You know, I also typed a snide remark at the end of my last post. It was going to say something like, "I'm sure Kyle will be along to tell us all how horrible the democrats are and how great the GOP is". I'm thinking I should have because lord knows I won't get an honest thought on it.

I'm not sure if you're simply ignoring the faults of your side, or if you were abused by a Democrat at some point in your life, but get a grip dude. You can't even see hypocricy anymore, only red and blue. You;re part of the problem.

Where did I tell you the GOP is great? Not my side. Not being hypocritical at all.

I'd prefer a Libertarian, non-junkie non-creep non-crook, or a Constitutionalist if I had my choice. I don't expect it'll happen soon but more importantly, unlike you....

... I do recognize an imminent threat to the nation vs. one that can wait.

You sir, can't see reality.

Chris0nllyn

Where did I tell you the GOP is great? Not my side. Not being hypocritical at all.

I'd prefer a Libertarian, non-junkie non-creep non-crook, or a Constitutionalist if I had my choice. I don't expect it'll happen soon but more importantly, unlike you....

... I do recognize an imminent threat to the nation vs. one that can wait.

You sir, can't see reality.

Cry and whine some more. You don't want anything to change, you just don't like Democrats. That's fine, just admit it and stop acting like the world will come to an end. I see reality just fine, but I can also see past tribal politics, unlike folks on here. I can see that both sides are the problem, and have been for decades. You just want to act like the Democrats are the only bad party when the GOP has quite clearly shown they can't be trusted either.

Wouldn’t you be better off using Bong....meet bowl ?

Why? What drugs you choose to use is no concern of mine.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Cry and whine some more. You don't want anything to change, you just don't like Democrats. That's fine, just admit it and stop acting like the world will come to an end.
You are a puzzle.

There is no whine or cry about it. Merely a statement of fact about a political situation.

Who said the world was coming to an end?

I see reality just fine, but I can also see past tribal politics, unlike folks on here. I can see that both sides are the problem, and have been for decades.

No you don't. And you are right that both side ARE the problem and have been for decades. What you don't seem to realize is you can't fight them both simultaneously. Many have tried for generations and failed.

Tackle the most destructive element first. Once it's removed, focus on the remainder.

You just want to act like the Democrats are the only bad party when the GOP has quite clearly shown they can't be trusted either.

Again... Something I never said.

Perhaps I should just let you get back to your search and destroy mission on robot pigeons.

Chris0nllyn

What you don't seem to realize is you can't fight them both simultaneously. Many have tried for generations and failed.

Again... Something I never said.

Bull#### you can't. The government WE have is the direct result of decisions WE made. It's quite simple, really. You can act like people have tried, but all they've done is vote for the other side. That changes nothing.

Go back and read. You'll notice words like "act like" and you won't notice words like "you said". Because you act like Democrats are the only bad party. This is solely based on your posts and your posts alone. No one forced you to call for the death of Democrats, multiple times. You did it on your own because you believe what you do. Own it.

Perpetually confused people often are.

Okay, Yoda.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Bull#### you can't.

Go back and read. You'll notice words like "act like" and you won't notice words like "you said". Because you act like Democrats are the only bad party. This is solely based on your posts and your posts alone. No one forced you to call for the death of Democrats, multiple times. You did it on your own because you believe what you do. Own it.
My... Such anger from someone that thinks so highly of themselves. :nono: Also... I own it just fine.

As for your...

Bull#### you can't. The government WE have is the direct result of decisions WE made. It's quite simple, really. You can act like people have tried, but all they've done is vote for the other side. That changes nothing.

Please for the studio audience show us where you have successfully disrupted the two-party hold on the federal government! I'll wait... :tap: Oh, wait... I don't have to. They're still there.

Please entertain us all on what action you plan or support that will remove BOTH simultaneously.

:tap:

Chris0nllyn

My... Such anger from someone that thinks so highly of themselves. :nono: Also... I own it just fine.

As for your...

Please for the studio audience show us where you have successfully disrupted the two-party hold on the federal government! I'll wait... :tap: Oh, wait... I don't have to. They're still there.

Please entertain us all on what action you plan or support that will remove BOTH simultaneously.

:tap:

Give me a break. Let's remember who wishes death upon those who he disagrees with politically. That's the person with an anger problem.

I understand you are having a hard time reading, but notice I said "we"? This government. These politicians. Are all there because of us. Solely because of us. You can act like you're powerless about it, but you aren't. You have the ability, along with your peers, to vote these people into, or out of, office. You feel like there's only two choices and that falls squarely on your shoulders. You continue to vote the way you do, it's certainly worked out thus far and will continue to work out as this country delves deeper into financial ruin because people like you can't bear the thought of blaming the idiots you voted for.

You can talk about the federal government in a thread about the local elections if you wish but my stance applies to all levels of government. I've done my part and feel no guilt what-so-ever in voting for the people I have. None of them have caused the deficit to grow exponentially. None of them have signed laws that permit warrantless spying on American citizens. None of them have advocated for less Constitutional protections. It's a shame you can't say the same while you play the victim.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Give me a break. Let's remember who wishes death upon those who he disagrees with politically. That's the person with an anger problem.

I understand you are having a hard time reading, but notice I said "we"? This government. These politicians. Are all there because of us. Solely because of us. You can act like you're powerless about it, but you aren't. You have the ability, along with your peers, to vote these people into, or out of, office. You feel like there's only two choices and that falls squarely on your shoulders. You continue to vote the way you do, it's certainly worked out thus far and will continue to work out as this country delves deeper into financial ruin because people like you can't bear the thought of blaming the idiots you voted for.

You can talk about the federal government in a thread about the local elections if you wish but my stance applies to all levels of government. I've done my part and feel no guilt what-so-ever in voting for the people I have. None of them have caused the deficit to grow exponentially. None of them have signed laws that permit warrantless spying on American citizens. None of them have advocated for less Constitutional protections. It's a shame you can't say the same while you play the victim.

The only person with trouble reading is you.

You are making some assumptions that aren't anywhere near what I have said or believe, you also are answering questions no one asked.

:lmao:

Perhaps you should go back to the birds.

Chris0nllyn

The only person with trouble reading is you.

You are making some assumptions that aren't anywhere near what I have said or believe, you also are answering questions no one asked.

Yea, okay. Try that with someone else who isn't paying attention. You couldn't read when I said "act", then cried that you never "said" it. You then owned up to the idea that only Democrats are problem and now you want to portray this idea that you don't somehow hate only Democrats, or that you haven't wished them death, or that you never whine and cry out the Republicans. You then go on and ask what I've personally done to change the federal government after I specifically said "we" (you know, as in "we the people", or "we" as in multiple people) in a thread discussing local elections.

Now you keep mentioning #### about birds as if anyone has any idea what you're talking about.

Perhaps you should stick to your patented "pop in a thread, drop a deuce, and leave". You're not good at any real conversation.

...You just want to act like...

...Something I never said...

...I own it just fine...

stgislander

PREMO Member
I have and would vote for Dems in county elections. As for state elections, seeing what one-party control of the Legislature has done, I couldn't in good conscience vote for a Dem.