Local Golf Cart Repair

Crabcatcher79

Call one of your buddies....... Biden, Harris, Clinton, AOC. Surely one of them can do it

Really? You sound like a butt hurt triggered snowflake.
You can’t be a decent human because you disagree with my politics ?

You are exactly the problem with this country.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Really? You sound like a butt hurt triggered snowflake. You can’t be a decent human because you disagree with my politics ?

You are exactly the problem with this country.
But don't you see, Crabby? What you are experiencing is something called, being ostracized. The majority here, and elsewhere, are freedom, liberties, and rights loving, people. What did you expect? Your constant anti-American drivel gets tiresome. You reap what you sow, Crabby.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Cue that repair up on YouTube and do it yourself. I just fixed two small engines this evening before I managed to even drink 3 beers. New carb on my generator and disassemble and cleaned another on my recently acquired walk behind string trimmer.

Crabcatcher79

If I may ...

But don't you see, Crabby? What you are experiencing is something called, being ostracized. The majority here, and elsewhere, are freedom, liberties, and rights loving, people. What did you expect? Your constant anti-American drivel gets tiresome. You reap what you sow, Crabby.

Get a life loser. There is more to life than politics. The entire problem today is you guys identify so much with your party and Trump that you cant even be civil to anyone who thinks differently or admit Trump has faults because you think it would reflect on you.

You are the one with issue. No one is ostracizing me either. There have been plenty of reasonable responses so either you dont know what ostracized means or your just an ass.

Bare-ya-cuda

Get a life loser. There is more to life than politics. The entire problem today is you guys identify so much with your party and Trump that you cant even be civil to anyone who thinks differently or admit Trump has faults because you think it would reflect on you.

You are the one with issue. No one is ostracizing me either. There have been plenty of reasonable responses so either you dont know what ostracized means or your just an ass.
Pot -kettle mr crabs pot - kettle

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There is more to life than politics.
Actually? Since our individual freedoms, rights, and liberties are being attacked everyday in every-way, and, the fight to retain, or regain, our freedoms, rights, and liberties involves politics? I'd say that politics ranks right up there with raising a family, and fishing.