Local Medical Kidnapping???

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Who else can say anything? The doctors can't talk about the victims. DSS are not allowed to discuss the case. The police can provide information about the suspect but are not allowed to talk about the vicitim, and the prosecutor would be a fool to discuss their case prior to prosecution.

This is where these nut bags get the edge. They know nobody else can refute the bogus information they are spewing because everyone else is bound by ethics or the law.

Exactly

Bann

PREMO Member
I don't know how the folks at Medical Kidnap got ahold of the Gibbs family - maybe they troll the interwebz for stories and then they contact the people and make promises to give them lots of attention to their cause.

I did a bit of trolling on the interwebz myself tonight.

Medicalkidnap.com is part of the larger website called HealthImpactNews.com. All of the websites are owned by Brian Shilhavy https://whois.easycounter.com/healthimpactnews.com

Because of the "ambulance chasing" nature of the website, I did a lot of searching for various combinations of the website names, etc. I came across an article/story written by Brian Shilhavy which was linked on a CCHR website.

For anyone who doesn't know - CCHR has long been known to be a Scientology front group.

Am I saying that the Medical Kidnap website is part of that group? No, but it seems that Mr. Shilhavy's articles appear in great number on CCHR's website, and when I did 2 Google searches the 2 names appear in great number together. I guess that's why the Medical Kidnap website struck me as fishy to begin with. It's got the same tactics as the CCHR folks do.

https://www.google.com/search?q="shilhavy+cchr"&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q="brian+shilhavy+cchr"

https://www.google.com/search?q=+he...ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q="health+impact+news+cchr"

MaxG

Hello everyone, my name is Max Gibbs. I am the father of the child allegedly abused in this article. Are any of you able to come down to St Mary's courthouse to hear and see for yourself the evidence in this case? My trial is FINALLY going to happen on Feb 27-March 3.

This case really has little to do with a medical kidnap article. The proof of my innocence or guilt is plain to see if you actually look at what the state and St Mary's county has done to me and my family for almost three years now. If you actually look at all the medical experts and reports that I have to refute the states original expert, Dr Tanya Hinds.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hello everyone, my name is Max Gibbs. I am the father of the child allegedly abused in this article. Are any of you able to come down to St Mary's courthouse to hear and see for yourself the evidence in this case? My trial is FINALLY going to happen on Feb 27-March 3.

This case really has little to do with a medical kidnap article. The proof of my innocence or guilt is plain to see if you actually look at what the state and St Mary's county has done to me and my family for almost three years now. If you actually look at all the medical experts and reports that I have to refute the states original expert, Dr Tanya Hinds.

Good luck and keep us updated.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
a preliminary examination found fractures to her left tibia and right femur, five broken ribs, apparent trauma to her abdomen and neck, and apparent bruising to her left thigh and her face.

Sorry i find it hard to beleive a 10 month old gets these injuries without some kind of abuse, I'll assume these initial findings were by a regular old ER DR. Wish i was on jury !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
a preliminary examination found fractures to her left tibia and right femur, five broken ribs, apparent trauma to her abdomen and neck, and apparent bruising to her left thigh and her face.

Sorry i find it hard to beleive a 10 month old gets these injuries without some kind of abuse, I'll assume these initial findings were by a regular old ER DR. Wish i was on jury !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do know you'd never get on the jury, you're supposed to go into these things with a relatively open mind.

MaxG

If you would look at the actual evidence, you'd see that the same er abuse doctor noted that the child had 3 rib fractures, a femur fracture, no spinal, abdomen, neck or face trauma. Those additional supposed fractures were ruled out to be "bone irregularities". That her initial diagnosis was wrong. I have 4 doctors that don't testify for St Mary's county continually like this doctor does, who have reported that my daughter was not abused and suffers from a bone fragility disease.

Again, if you actually look at the evidence, which you are welcomed to do after 3 years, you'd see what actually happened. You are welcomed to do so instead of making an opinion on what was initially reported, especially after 3 years have gone by. Go to the courthouse in Leonardtown. You'll see the truth. Plain as day.

inkah

I don't know this family. But I know at least three families with the disease that it has been reported the family is concerned the child could have. These types of injuries are very common. And therein lies the entire premise of this post. This was never about whether or not dad is guilty. This isn't about dad at all (the post). This is about the FACT that there are legitimate medical concerns that NECESSITATE a certain level of medical evaluation and continued care for this child. I don't know what the status is at this point, but at the time of this post, it was being reported that social services and this so-called expert were actually blocking (for MANY months) this evaluation and care.

I hope FOR THIS CHILD'S SAKE that ignorant people such as yourself are NOT on the jury.

May TRUTH prevail.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
if this poor child does have this affliction, I'd thinkthis is not the first time the child has been taken to family Dr or ER and weshould have a history of these types of injuries. If the child is brought in for the first time and shows these injuries,its suspicious to me as a ten month old , Sorry !

Oh belieive me, i am looking out for child, i want the truth too, how did a child get these injurys. Did he fall down a set of stairs, pull over a dresser like we just saw on tv, what???

Good luck in the court.,

SoMDGirl42

anyway you look at this there has been a crime committed in my opinion. If the child was abused, the abuser should be hung. If the child has a medical condition and they are withholding the testing to find out the child has a medical condition and was not abused, then a crime has been committed, neglecting proper medical care. Someone is responsible. Figure out who and go from there.

If you would look at the actual evidence, you'd see that the same er abuse doctor noted that the child had 3 rib fractures, a femur fracture, no spinal, abdomen, neck or face trauma. Those additional supposed fractures were ruled out to be "bone irregularities". That her initial diagnosis was wrong. I have 4 doctors that don't testify for St Mary's county continually like this doctor does, who have reported that my daughter was not abused and suffers from a bone fragility disease.

Again, if you actually look at the evidence, which you are welcomed to do after 3 years, you'd see what actually happened. You are welcomed to do so instead of making an opinion on what was initially reported, especially after 3 years have gone by. Go to the courthouse in Leonardtown. You'll see the truth. Plain as day.

I stick with my original post from the beginning. And agree whole heartedly, May the truth prevail!! It's all about the child, and I hope he/she is doing well where ever he/she is in his/her journey.

Bann

PREMO Member
I still stand the post I made here:

I don't know how the folks at Medical Kidnap got ahold of the Gibbs family - maybe they troll the interwebz for stories and then they contact the people and make promises to give them lots of attention to their cause.

I did a bit of trolling on the interwebz myself tonight.

Medicalkidnap.com is part of the larger website called HealthImpactNews.com. All of the websites are owned by Brian Shilhavy https://whois.easycounter.com/healthimpactnews.com

Because of the "ambulance chasing" nature of the website, I did a lot of searching for various combinations of the website names, etc. I came across an article/story written by Brian Shilhavy which was linked on a CCHR website.

For anyone who doesn't know - CCHR has long been known to be a Scientology front group.

Am I saying that the Medical Kidnap website is part of that group? No, but it seems that Mr. Shilhavy's articles appear in great number on CCHR's website, and when I did 2 Google searches the 2 names appear in great number together. I guess that's why the Medical Kidnap website struck me as fishy to begin with. It's got the same tactics as the CCHR folks do.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22shilhavy+cchr%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=%22brian+shilhavy+cchr%22

https://www.google.com/search?q=+health+impact+news+cchr%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=%22health+impact+news+cchr%22

DannyMotorcycle

From what I can see - all the links are to websites and articles written with a bias in favor of the father and mother. (or a regurgitation of the story from another site)

It's really not possible to know for sure what is truth and not truth because the website Medical Kidnap is obviously biased, as well.

There are not enough known facts about this case to really make a lot of comments one way or another.

One observation I make is that the parents, having had their TWO children taken away have made another baby, which will be taken away from them as well. That's odd, and I would think they would be so focused on re-gaining custody of the two children they do not have custody of rather than have another child which will be taken away.

Not all pregnancies are planned. Things happen. People still have sexual instincts. Look at the starving nations and still kids are born there. like wtf

DannyMotorcycle

Since the only witness to what really happened is a toddler, it comes down to what the evidence shows vs. the credibility of the father. It is evident that the doctors thought something was wrong and called the cops. They sent it to the prosecutor. Social Services has met with all involved. The judges in both the criminal and custody cases have not found the father's story to be credible.

If the kid really did have brittle bones, then why haven't there been additional injuries in the year since this incident happened?

As for "being refused proper medical care by the so-called professionals" I don't buy it. The father is grasping at straws hoping to get out of a prison sentence. No medical care has been denied. They want to get the testing done? The court said they need to have the child's doctor talk to the testing doctor first. Easy.

"why hasnt' it happened before" is a horrible argument / premise. By that logic nothing would ever happen, nothing would ever happen for a first time. Amazing how many people think that justifies their belief though.

As far as why haven't there been additional injuries.. have you verified that there hasn't been or are you just making assumptions? Also note since the children are in a different environment
there are different factors.. perhaps the kids diets are now supplying them with a resolved former deficiency leading to weak bones.

Initially i wondered if the father was left handed... or if the child simply fell. Unfortunately small children fall. people place children on things which they can fall off of, and they do fall.

We can also note, that it's possible that someone other than the father is responsible for the childs injuries. A child can be injured and the injuries become noticed later.
there are 2 other people in that house hold.. and unfortunately family members do abuse their relatives. Remember the grandmother that threw her grandkid off the parking lot roof at
tysons corner?

The mother of my child told me years later that she put my son in a car seat and put him on the toilet while she took a shower and he fell off. My mother and I were not aware that it happened at all. Yes she's a ####ing idiot. I saw a youtube video... a guy proposes to his childs mother..she had the c hild on top of the stroller.. the women distracted by the proposal... allows the child to fall off. Unfortunately we live in the age of stupid humans.

Teenager now, but when he was very young, a year old? I once near the bottom of the steps slipped while carrying my child down the steps, fell. My son fell too. People and children fall and don't tell that it happened. Thankfully no one was hurt.. but it happened.

I find it a little odd that he refers to his child as the child, but eh could have been quoting the person.

There ARE medical illnessess where people, including children have or develop frail bones. This could easily be one of those cases. I will reserve judgement and be open minded. I may even try to attend the hearings.

I can also say that I know from my own experiences of when i was a child, judges and social workers
are people too, and not the smartest of people, and do dumb things. what they do means nothing in
the way of finding facts. Not so bright people come in all professions. Do not let the profession fool you.
there are idiiots in all professions who can supply answers to tests to become qualified, and not actually
be intelligent people.

So again, It's possible the children do have the EDS illness. It's possible the child was dropped or harmed by someone other than the father as well. So far I haven't seen any evidence that ties the father specifically to the injuries. They can't approximate the exact time the injuries occurred nor who was present.

If the father is innocent, and he may very well be.. it is extra troubling that he is victimized.

DannyMotorcycle

Well you clearly do not research medical conditions or realize accidents happen and are not abuse.