Local Peaceful March?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I saw a post on FB that a friend of mine re-posted (to comment on). It is for a "Peaceful March Against Social Injustice in recognition of George Floyd and Southern Maryland Injustice" in Prince Frederick tonight at 6:00pm.

Has anyone heard about this?

Scat

I saw a post on FB that a friend of mine re-posted (to comment on). It is for a "Peaceful March Against Social Injustice in recognition of George Floyd and Southern Maryland Injustice" in Prince Frederick tonight at 6:00pm.

View attachment 148564
There was one in LaPlata last night. Went from the county building/court house down Charles St to 225, down 301 then back on 6 to the county building. Crowd was about 150 ( IMO) Millenials and kids are mostly what I saw there

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

View attachment 148564
No, but I saw this yesterday. I haven't heard anything more about it.

UglyBear

What's "Southern Maryland Injustice"?

And yeah, I checked my calendar, I have other stuff to do. So sad, won't be attending.

On a completely unrelated note, anyone know if the local sheriff's depts are doing on-the-spot deputizing of sensible residents to, you know, help out? Like in the olden times?

GregV814

DaSDGuy

How can it be a march of protest that doesnt go anywhere?
The attached image says a "peaceful protest at the square". Nothing was said about a march in Leonardtown. Keep it peaceful at the square. You want to march? Go to Prince Frederick.

Hijinx

None of this has anything to do with George Floyd,
These are anarchists and people with nothing better to do.
They won't be satisfied until they start something that will be finished in a manner they won't like.