Local Plenty of Fish Date gets a Happy Ending

Misfit

Lawful neutral
https://smnewsnet.com/archives/448789/mechanicsville-women-faces-multiple-theft-charges-after-car-and-cash-go-missing-on-date-night/

On January 12, 2019 at approximately at approximately 4:15 am, Deputies from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff Office responded to Scotch Neck Road for the report of a theft.

Upon arrival, the officer made contact with the victim. The victim that he had recently met the defendant Melissa Ruth Melenson, 39 of Mechanicsville, on the dating site Plenty of Fish...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
Staff member
PREMO Member
That's hilarious! :lmao:

I don't even feel sorry for that guy. He freaking picks up a hooker on a dating site, brings her home and leaves her unattended while he sleeps. Duh.

BernieP

Resident PIA
That's hilarious! :lmao:

I don't even feel sorry for that guy. He freaking picks up a hooker on a dating site, brings her home and leaves her unattended while he sleeps. Duh.
Apparently his housemates were rippoed off as well - I'm sure they aren't happy.
BTW, I saw an article recently that listed POF as a legit dating site, don't hink it's supposed to be a hangout for hookers.

beachcat

I need a nap
Apparently his housemates were rippoed off as well - I'm sure they aren't happy.
BTW, I saw an article recently that listed POF as a legit dating site, don't hink it's supposed to be a hangout for hookers.
I've heard so many of my friends talk about how sleazy this site is.....its a "legit" "dating" site. Just like tinder....if "date" means hookup. I tried it once. so many douchebags sending me an email. And i didn't even have a pic.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've heard so many of my friends talk about how sleazy this site is.....its a "legit" "dating" site. Just like tinder....if "date" means hookup. I tried it once. so many douchebags sending me an email. And i didn't even have a pic.
I wonder if he took his profile down? That being said, there is a 39 y/o in Hollywood on there. :lol:

BernieP

Resident PIA
I have no first hand knowledge, I didn't even know it existed until I read the story about the best online dating apps.
Personally, I wouldn't trust any one of them. For starters, nothing is ever free. If there is money to be made, fraud is sure to follow.
I will say, at least he got a human response. I seem to recall one of the sites leading users on (to spend more money) with machine generated responses.
Ah, wonder why I don't have any first hand knowledge? I'm to big of a cynic.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Bro Code or not , you should rat that scum out. Who knows what kind of diseases he's bringing home to his wife.
Unless I have solid evidence, I'm not starting a family dispute. I may not approve, but I'm not going to just jump to a conclusion.
Besides, there is a thing called "safe sex", usually meaning a condom is used.
But like I said, I don't want to know what someone else is doing and I certainly don't want to start something because "I think".

I am not the morality police, God judges, not me.