Local Plenty of Fish Date gets a Happy Ending

Misfit

Lawful neutral

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's hilarious! :lmao:

I don't even feel sorry for that guy. He freaking picks up a hooker on a dating site, brings her home and leaves her unattended while he sleeps. Duh.

BernieP

Resident PIA
That's hilarious! :lmao:

I don't even feel sorry for that guy. He freaking picks up a hooker on a dating site, brings her home and leaves her unattended while he sleeps. Duh.

Apparently his housemates were rippoed off as well - I'm sure they aren't happy.
BTW, I saw an article recently that listed POF as a legit dating site, don't hink it's supposed to be a hangout for hookers.

nobody really

I need a nap
Apparently his housemates were rippoed off as well - I'm sure they aren't happy.
BTW, I saw an article recently that listed POF as a legit dating site, don't hink it's supposed to be a hangout for hookers.

I've heard so many of my friends talk about how sleazy this site is.....its a "legit" "dating" site. Just like tinder....if "date" means hookup. I tried it once. so many douchebags sending me an email. And i didn't even have a pic.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've heard so many of my friends talk about how sleazy this site is.....its a "legit" "dating" site. Just like tinder....if "date" means hookup. I tried it once. so many douchebags sending me an email. And i didn't even have a pic.

I wonder if he took his profile down? That being said, there is a 39 y/o in Hollywood on there. :lol:

BernieP

Resident PIA

I have no first hand knowledge, I didn't even know it existed until I read the story about the best online dating apps.
Personally, I wouldn't trust any one of them. For starters, nothing is ever free. If there is money to be made, fraud is sure to follow.
I will say, at least he got a human response. I seem to recall one of the sites leading users on (to spend more money) with machine generated responses.
Ah, wonder why I don't have any first hand knowledge? I'm to big of a cynic.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Bro Code or not , you should rat that scum out. Who knows what kind of diseases he's bringing home to his wife.

Unless I have solid evidence, I'm not starting a family dispute. I may not approve, but I'm not going to just jump to a conclusion.
Besides, there is a thing called "safe sex", usually meaning a condom is used.
But like I said, I don't want to know what someone else is doing and I certainly don't want to start something because "I think".

I am not the morality police, God judges, not me.