Local sports sign up

Neversaykever

How to I find out if there are any local sports team sign up or whatever?

I'm also interested in finding out where an adult male (or female) can go to play organized sports around southern MD. The only thing i can seem to find is the charles-st. marys baseball. i especially would be interested in a flag football league if that even exists but really i'd just be happy with any sport that involves running around on a field. :bann:

Does anyone play or know of anything and who to contact? what about that mens slow pitch, any info on that?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm also interested in finding out where an adult male (or female) can go to play organized sports around southern MD. The only thing i can seem to find is the charles-st. marys baseball. i especially would be interested in a flag football league if that even exists but really i'd just be happy with any sport that involves running around on a field. :bann:

Does anyone play or know of anything and who to contact? what about that mens slow pitch, any info on that?

St. Mary's Northern Soccer League
Signing up this weekend @ Leonard Hall and Mechanicsville Fire house.

^^THIS^^

How about rugby? Pax River Rugby is always looking for players. The rugby club I'm playing for this year has space available also.

Yep, I play soccer on Friday night and rugby on Sunday.:yay:

SMYFFL

Not sure where you live (or how old you are), but we offer a recreational CO-ED "Over 30" Adult flag football league in Waldorf. Lots of fun, non-competitive league if you are looking for something to do for fun. SMYFFL HomePage.

Neversaykever

^^THIS^^

How about rugby? Pax River Rugby is always looking for players. The rugby club I'm playing for this year has space available also.

Yep, I play soccer on Friday night and rugby on Sunday.:yay:

I've never played rugby but have always wanted to learn. what club do you play in?

Neversaykever

Not sure where you live (or how old you are), but we offer a recreational CO-ED "Over 30" Adult flag football league in Waldorf. Lots of fun, non-competitive league if you are looking for something to do for fun. SMYFFL HomePage.

Unfortunately, I am four years shy of qualifying for this, but I may know someone who would be interested. Thanks for the input!