Location for a yard sale benefit?

Rhiannon

I am looking for a location that would be willing to provide me with space to set up a yard sale with all proceeds going to the American Cancer Society/2010 Relay for Life event.

I live about 20minutes from Waldorf but am out in the country. I have been collecting donations from co-workers and around the community to have a huge yard sale next month to raise money to find a cure.

I am willing to have it at my house, however a more public location would certainly provide more customers, especially with how far I am from town.

Any ideas or suggestions? I called Jaycee's in Waldorf but they said no.

Someone suggested a flea market on Sunday's in White pLains but I am not sure who to get ahold of to ask how it works to set-up.

Thanks for any help!

fjennell

I am looking for a location that would be willing to provide me with space to set up a yard sale with all proceeds going to the American Cancer Society/2010 Relay for Life event.

I live about 20minutes from Waldorf but am out in the country. I have been collecting donations from co-workers and around the community to have a huge yard sale next month to raise money to find a cure.

I am willing to have it at my house, however a more public location would certainly provide more customers, especially with how far I am from town.

Any ideas or suggestions? I called Jaycee's in Waldorf but they said no.

Someone suggested a flea market on Sunday's in White pLains but I am not sure who to get ahold of to ask how it works to set-up.

Thanks for any help!

flea market in white plains you just show up early (by 7 at least) set up yourself and then someone will come around to take money (i think its about 10 or 15 bucks) or the 7th day adventist church on rt. 228 not to far from wawa on 228 has the first sunday of every month free yardsale set up - you just show up about 6:30 or 7:00 to set up and its free. I have seen some benefits done in the parking lot of the food lion on 925, you could ask them too.

Rhiannon

flea market in white plains you just show up early (by 7 at least) set up yourself and then someone will come around to take money (i think its about 10 or 15 bucks) or the 7th day adventist church on rt. 228 not to far from wawa on 228 has the first sunday of every month free yardsale set up - you just show up about 6:30 or 7:00 to set up and its free. I have seen some benefits done in the parking lot of the food lion on 925, you could ask them too.

Thank you for this information! This is exactly the leads I need. Do you know if there is a limit of how many tables/stuff you can have at the flea market in white plains or at the Adventist Church?

Thanks so much!

fjennell

Thank you for this information! This is exactly the leads I need. Do you know if there is a limit of how many tables/stuff you can have at the flea market in white plains or at the Adventist Church?

Thanks so much!

I have never heard of a limit at either. i think worse case white plains may charge more if you had a lot