'Lock 'Em Up!': Joy Behar Thinks All Republicans Should Be In Jail

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Last week, "The View" co-host Joy Behar said she thought all Republicans in Congress should be thrown in jail for "backing a corrupt president" and his "corrupt administration."

The comments came after former White House Counsel Don McGahn refused to testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee, despite being subpoenaed.

In Behar's eyes, President Richard Nixon was born in the wrong era, saying he would have "gotten away with everything" relating to Watergate if he were president today.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...ks-all-republicans-should-be-in-jail-n2546686

ginwoman

She's a dingbat.....but her face is on the news almost every day with the nutty things she spews

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think Joy Behar should become the spokesperson for the Democrat Party. Every time she spews, a registered Democrat walks away.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
all Republicans in Congress should be thrown in jail
I imagine the Republicans in Congress would have a hard time deciding which way to go with this one. On one hand, if they were in jail, their financial contributors in the prison industrial complex would be happy to have more business, on the other hand, well, they'd be in prison.