Lockdown Larry Lies

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Larry Hogan Lies To Pervert ‘Cancel Culture’ To Mean Something It Doesn’t

New reporting to surface since then on the blockbuster Russian bounties story of last summer has also exposed Cheney as a primary culprit of spreading fake news to undermine the Trump administration and prolong the forever wars in the Middle East.

Fed up with the three-term at-large congresswoman of Wyoming, House Republicans on the verge of a second referendum within four months have opened an opportunity for New York Rep. Elise Stefanik, a clear front-runner to replace Cheney in leadership. Sefanik played a major role in successful candidate recruitment and fundraising of last year’s cycle.

Cheney’s lackluster performance supporting candidates in the November election has only contributed to the stark contrast between the incumbent conference chair and her potential replacement, whereas Stefanik has been a consistent and articulate defender of Republican unity and the America First agenda.

Hijinx

It might have been a good thing that Cheney's support for new candidates was lackluster.
For as crazy as Cheney is what kind of candidate would she support.,

glhs837

Power with Control
Larry, every day you lose more of the right to refer to the Republican party as "ours". I mean I get having to left pretty hard left to hold on here in MD, but you seem to be leaning farther than you need to.

Criticism isnt cancelling.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
After losing the House, the Senate, and the White House, our party desperately needs a bigger tent, not a smaller one.

"We need a bigger tent! But not you. Or you. And you need to go away, too. Did you vote for Trump? Yeah, get out of our tent."

Fat Larry has insulated himself so completely that he no longer sees anything other than himself and his Tokyo Rose wife. He is clearly #teamcheney, making him even more Deep State repulsive, which I did not think was possible.

Hijinx

Prety sure Tokyo Rose was Japanese, and Hogan's wife is Korean, but she is definitely Asian, Which is fine like seaifeld says, and she is not he major problem
The major problem is with Larry Hogan and his refusal to support a Republican president, who was doing an excellent job.

I don't know Larry's problem with Trump, but he should have put it aside unless he decided that to make it in a democrat Maryland he would have to play suck face with the Trump haters. Whatever it was IMO he cooked his own political Goose.
He did with me anyway.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The major problem is with Larry Hogan and his refusal to support a Republican president, who was doing an excellent job.

you are assuming because Lockdown Larry has a R after his name he is some sort of Conservative