Lockheed/CSC

Anybody who works for CSC/Dyncorp should know that Lockheed Martin and a group of investors has just put in a bid for the company. Any thoughts?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
desertrat said:
Anybody who works for CSC/Dyncorp should know that Lockheed Martin and a group of investors has just put in a bid for the company. Any thoughts?

3 words

CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Lockheed / CSC

I haven't even received my CSC letterheads yet and they want to sell out yet again. This is a bit ridiculous. :confused:

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
LOL damn your late with the news hahaha.. We heard this late last week that there was and offer. Lockheed has bought up my Last company ACS and now they are after my new company. Im hearing that benefits arent as nice at Lockheed compared to CSC but we shall see. Its gonna take a while if this does happen anyway.

CSC benefits are fantastic, although we ended up paying a little more out of pocket it certainly could have been alot worse, but from what I hear our Business Manager and President fought to keep our premiums low and to keep the same policies that DynCorp had, which is one reason why Open Enrollment was such a nightmare this year. Applied Technology Division was fortunate enough not to fall under the CSC fringe benefits package. Hopefully we will stay with CSC for awhile.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
DoWhat said:
Not going to happen. Can you say December?

Yeah they are doing some goofy re org stuff this season it seems. I know that we are finally getting E Tes as I have been using the phone TES system for 5 years now. Hey got any positions open down at pax? I am up in Suitland working for NOAA in the Civil Division.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
FastCarsSpeed said:
Hey got any positions open down at pax? I am up in Suitland working for NOAA in the Civil Division.
Rumor has it, there will be thousands layed off.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Ummm I kinda find that very hard to believe. I can see upper management going and alot of private consulting people going but Gov contracts that are billable arent going anywhere it just doesnt work like that.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
FastCarsSpeed said:
Ummm I kinda find that very hard to believe. I can see upper management going and alot of private consulting people going but Gov contracts that are billable arent going anywhere it just doesnt work like that.
Think what you want, but I have very reliable sources.

Domestos

DoWhat said:
Think what you want, but I have very reliable sources.

Looks like your reliable sources got it wrong!!!

Lockheed and the 3 investment firms seem to have pulled out as the price was too much for them and talks never got past an early stage...

Domestos

Domestos said:
Looks like your reliable sources got it wrong!!!

Lockheed and the 3 investment firms seem to have pulled out as the price was too much for them and talks never got past an early stage...

Domestos
Kind of cool that the stock price didn't go all the way back down to where it was.