Logging on, on the John -- Internet follows Americans everywhere

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
WASHINGTON (AFP) - Flushing out the secrets of America's websurfers, a new survey of Internet use has found that more and more people are logging on -- in the bathroom.

The snapshot of how the Internet has changed American life, concluded that home wireless connections were allowing people to stay connected everywhere -- even in the smallest room in the house.

"A significant number of Americans use the computer connection in the bathroom," said Jeffrey Cole, of the University of Southern California (USC) Annenberg School Center for the Digital Future.

Since people were unlikely to be surfing in the bath, or while brushing their teeth, Cole said he had concluded that many of them went off into cyberspace while on the throne.

"Over half of those who used Wi-fi had used it in the bathroom," said Cole, remarking that he believed some people in busy homes retreated there for some privacy.

All right, fess up. Who's reading the forums while on the crapper? :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
Oh gawd, I hope they wash their hands before they post...:dead:
I hope they're not downloading to their floppy disk if ya know what I mean. :winkwinknudgenudge:

BuddyLee

Football addict
tomchamp said:
She looks at the punger next to the toilet...and thinks..that looks like BL doing a head stand! :lmao:
Almost, I'd be more like the scrubby brush next to the toilet with my spikey fro.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I got a wireless keyboard and mouse, but I'll be damned if I could make out what's on the the monitor from there? :razz: