LOMH Invitational reservations due 10/5

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
A group of SMTR folks are going up and it's MY birthday. :biggrin: This is NOT an "official" SMTR event (I'm not that . The .pdf i have with the reservation form is too large to upload, so if anyone needs it, please email me.

The Details:
Cost: $20 per person
Reservations due Oct 5th 2007 (No phone reservations please)
Fee includes camping and electric Fri and Sat nights and dinner Sat night
Negative Coggins required at check –in
For more information, call Cathy Kirchner at 443 -538-2757
Fill out the reservation form and mail along with a check,
to: Cathy Kirchner, 157 River Road, Pasadena, MD 21122

Here’s a preview of the weekend activities:
Friday October 12 - BYOB (Bring your own BBQ) and a side dish to share. The
League will fire up the large grill on the patio behind their clubhouse. You can enjoy Meeting new people while you flip your burger on the grill, and sample some of the many side dishes everyone brings to share.

Saturday October 13 - Della West has spent months planning a scavenger hunt. We'll ride the trail searching for clues about 'The History of Patapsco State Park." After the scavenger hunt, we'll gather in the club house for a wonderful dinner by Chef John. Bring some marshmallows to toast and y our guitar as we wrap up the day by the bonfire.

Sunday October 14 - Enjoy some of the 170 miles of trails in Patapsco State Park. There will be a marked trail for a self -guided trail ride at your own pace. Or perhaps You will want to join some of your new friends who can lead the way to the Woodstock Inn, or take you on a longer ride past the Quarry and the old Seminary.