LOMH Invitational Ride In October

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
October 11—12, 2008
Chairperson Evelyn Burkhouse 410-398-9749
The league has invited nine other riding clubs to join us on October 11-12 for our annual invitational ride. The cost is $15.00 per person. Includes camping Saturday night with burgers on the grill and all the fixing's. Participants are to bring a side dish or desert to share. Organized rides will be lead on both Saturday and Sunday leaving at 10:00 am.
Reservations and Payment should be sent to Sally Suder 86 Mile Trail Fairfeild Pa.17320
E-mail sallysharonsuder@aim.com Chairperson Evelyn Burkhouse 410 398-9749
League of Maryland Horsemen - LOMH Homepage

ElliesMom

Just trail riding right, no fancy stuff?

Sounds really good, its the same weekend as Bull Pasture Mountain, but I cant get in touch with them and LOMH is wayyyyyy less expensive!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
They had one last weekend.

Wow that was early. Was that at the LOMH? The 25 mile competitive judge trail ride I use to go to was in October. The optimum time was around 4 1/2 hrs. to do loop A and B. I remember the leaves had already turned and would spook the horses when the leaves would fall to the ground. My horses was always going to fast though to notice.

ElliesMom

Theres not a lot of information on the site about the ride itself, would like some more information though.....

level 5 sounds like some good exersize, definately need to build a little endurance on the tank.

Also does that mean if I'm SMTR I am invited, what if your not part of any riding group??

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Just trail riding right, no fancy stuff?

Sounds really good, its the same weekend as Bull Pasture Mountain, but I cant get in touch with them and LOMH is wayyyyyy less expensive!

Have you tried calling the cell for J. Hyman for Bull Pasture..We are going this year again...Emails aren't going to work so call the numbers on the website...

ElliesMom

Yeah Ive tried what I assume is the home and the cell repeatedly asking if there are slots still open, and for the price, no responce. I would love to do Bull Pasture, I keep hearing the most wonderful things about it.

mingiz

Horse Poor
It's a nice ride for the mountains. Nice rolling hills and valleys. Great views...Well I emailed them again this morning. So we'll see what happens...
Bad business if they don't return calls.....

ElliesMom

my friend has been trying too, she actually got a human, and 2 more phone #'s. I really want to do this ride. Hope to see you there.