look at all this red karma

dazed&fallen

fine artist
insecure much? see the thing is brothers and sisters whether you realize it or not i'm making you better christians. even if you don't believe a single word i say, at least you know what you don't believe, and that's also important. Personally I don't believe in censorship. Why blind yourself to different perspectives unless you are secretly afraid that your own beliefs aren't valid? There's no faith in that.

Goofing_Off

dazed&fallen said:
insecure much? see the thing is brothers and sisters whether you realize it or not i'm making you better christians. even if you don't believe a single word i say, at least you know what you don't believe, and that's also important. Personally I don't believe in censorship. Why blind yourself to different perspectives unless you are secretly afraid that your own beliefs aren't valid? There's no faith in that.
No one is censoring you, and stupidity isn't threatening. I'm not afraid of Pauly Shore, am I?

Mikeinsmd

dazed&fallen said:
You're not making me better anything...... :duh:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dazed&fallen said:
Do you have the power to make Jews, atheists and agnostics better Christians, too?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
dazed&fallen said:
whether you realize it or not i'm making you better christians
I don't consider myself a Christian, but I say you have no right or responsibility to make people better Christians or better anything. Other people's religious beliefs are their own business, not yours.

Last edited: