Look what I found in the sawdust pile.

Sparks

ewww.

Attachments

• snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 383

Sparks

It's a copperhead snake. I would have gotten a better picture but I wasn't getting any closer! Unfortunately it got away, in one piece. :boo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
snakes like sawdust bins there nice and warm for them.I have never gotten a copperhead but a lot of baby black snakes...and a bunch of those little lizards.. Ewwwww....:killingme

Wait4It..boom

OMG!!! I was JUST in the sawdust bin last night thinking to myself I should be careful b/c there might be a snake. Instead, there was a curled up frog (similarly colored) that jumped and scared the beejeezus out of me.

devinej

i keep finding toads and blue tailed skinks.

but the craziest thing i ever found in the sawdust pile was a hunk of deer meat....

i was unloading a wheelbarrow of sawdust into a clean stall, the stall of our stud colt named Arkus. We call him Arkus Carniverous because he likes to bite people. Well, as i was spreading out the sawdust, i find this HUNK of meat...........i was like............uhhh.........this has gone tooo far......

but we finally just figured the dogs had found it in the woods and buried it in the sawdust pile. at least that's what i'm hoping. and that no body got chopped up in the sawdust at the mill.........ewwwwwwwww

Sparks

Normally I just find frogs and lizard things. I wouldn't even mind a black snake......

My dogs bury their dead birds in the corners of my stalls. Lovely. :whistle: The ground hogs get left by the front door.