Look what is following me home...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I was planning on bringing my 4-horse trailer back and some horses wanted to jump in. :razz:

Attachments

• Bay mare 4 yr.JPG
    Bay mare 4 yr.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Bay Mare 13.JPG
    Bay Mare 13.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Grey gelding.JPG
    Grey gelding.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Bay mare 3.JPG
    Bay mare 3.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Warmblood stud.JPG
    Warmblood stud.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 123

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Hey Shady, I mean Sadie :lmao: ,

Is the Bay in the picture jumping the horse in the first picture or last picture??

Welcome back!!!! :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i did the same thing and brought home that palomino walker gelding, was suppose to only bring home 3 and brought home 4 :lol: been there done that. i've called about 2 fillies she has too. :ohwell:

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
i did the same thing and brought home that palomino walker gelding, was suppose to only bring home 3 and brought home 4 :lol: been there done that. i've called about 2 fillies she has too. :ohwell:

Good morning Happy!! :howdy:
Are these from KY or PA. Did you see the ad for the black RMHA gelding for sale.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Hey Shady, I mean Sadie :lmao: ,

Is the Bay in the picture jumping the horse in the first picture or last picture??

Welcome back!!!! :howdy:
The 2nd picture actually. The first and second horse pictures are of two different horses. The last picture is my mom's 2 year old stud. I will NOT be bringing him back for a couple of years.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
fredsaid2 said:
Which one is Spellbound's??
Would have been the the first picture, but I found out she cribs. I am not sure if I will bring her back or not. She is a beautiful mover, a willing jumper, and quite lazy for a 4 year old. Cribbing is a big issue for me.

Sparks

I wouldn't take a cribber either. I like the last one. He's cute.

I had a 3 yr old follow me home from a sale 2 wks ago. That's what I get for taking my trailer :smack:

BZHorseMomE

Sparks said:
I wouldn't take a cribber either. I like the last one. He's cute.

I had a 3 yr old follow me home from a sale 2 wks ago. That's what I get for taking my trailer :smack:

What did you bring home with you Sparks??

BZHorseMomE

Sadielady said:
The 2nd picture actually. The first and second horse pictures are of two different horses. The last picture is my mom's 2 year old stud. I will NOT be bringing him back for a couple of years.

Now that you mention it I do notice that the first horse has white on the front. :lmao: Is the 2yr. old a TB or WB??

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Now that you mention it I do notice that the first horse has white on the front. :lmao: Is the 2yr. old a TB or WB??
From left to right....4yr.old 16 hd TB mare, 13 yr old TB mare, 16 H ? Grey gelding, 2 yr old 16'1 hand Dutch Warmblood (I think). They go from least to most expensive too. :) I am NOT allowed to keep them. Keep reminding me of that! I like them all. I want to show them all. I was told the 13 year old mare has done training level eventing and 2nd level dressage. Can someone help me know what that means...I am just a hunter/jumper person! I think she might be a great jumper! I haven't done jumpers for quite some time. :howdy: