look what we built yesterday

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
No more sawdust tarps:yahoo:
Been needing this for a long time. Cant wait to fill it. Dumptruck comes tomarrow:yahoo:

Many thanks to hubby and bro:love:

Attachments

• 2008 105.jpg
    2008 105.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 128
  • 2008 106.jpg
    2008 106.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
:shrug: I see it fine. Looks nice! I built the stalls in my barn the same way, 4x4s and 2x6s. How long is the cover going to last?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:shrug: I see it fine. Looks nice! I built the stalls in my barn the same way, 4x4s and 2x6s. How long is the cover going to last?
It is suppose to last 3+ years, Its protected by hills and the barn, so we will see.

They sell a 15 year cover but it cost more than the whole top. When this one fails, I will buy the industrial cover.

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Looks like a conestoga wagon without wheels!! :lmao: J/K! It looks nice! Was it from a kit?

That is so funny you said that cause we are gonna cut a wagon wheel in half and mount it to the visible side.:lmao: It will look like a covered wagon for the next pic.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
It is a Shelter Logic top and it is sturdier (sp) than we expected. How are you storing your dust T?

I have had a tarp over it, but unfortunately it doesn't last long. I end up wasting a lot. What you all have built looks perfect. It looks high enough to get a front loader into.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I have had a tarp over it, but unfortunately it doesn't last long. I end up wasting a lot. What you all have built looks perfect. It looks high enough to get a front loader into.
We built it so that the loader can push the load in...so hopefully it is high enough we will see. It is 12' high. I did not look forward to the truck comming. It always meant allot of work for me. After loading all the stalls and packing the corners full. Then a huge pile still had to be covered or moved into the overhang stall, which made them no good for horses anylonger. I love my hubby and bro so much for making my life easier.:love:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
We built it so that the loader can push the load in...so hopefully it is high enough we will see. It is 12' high. I did not look forward to the truck comming. It always meant allot of work for me. After loading all the stalls and packing the corners full. Then a huge pile still had to be covered or moved into the overhang stall, which made them no good for horses anylonger. I love my hubby and bro so much for making my life easier.:love:
I love the fact you'll loan them out!!:yahoo: