Look who I'm going to visit tonight...

Auntie Biache'

I'm pretty psyched. Gilly has turned into a one man guard dog. He is getting better, though. Hopefully, this gal will be a better match for Pickle. Gilly can do his he-man guard thing, and Boomer can come inside and sleep with the Pickle at night. Yes, I've already named her.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Are you in Georgia? They have pet adoptions quite a few times each month in Solomons. There are recent threads on here.

Auntie Biache'

Oooh, she's adorable. If (or maybe when) I get another dog, it will be a goldie.
We tried really hard to find a golden rescue, to no avail. There was a lost and found golden mix a few weeks ago, but the woman who found her decided to keep her. I came across this one this morning, and she's just a few miles away.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
We tried really hard to find a golden rescue, to no avail. There was a lost and found golden mix a few weeks ago, but the woman who found her decided to keep her. I came across this one this morning, and she's just a few miles away.
That is awesome if she works out and great the puppy is so close. I've looked at our local Goldie Rescue here and puppies don't last long on their adoption list. Good luck!

Auntie Biache'

Boomer!

Attachments

• Boomer 1 12Feb2019.jpg
    Boomer 1 12Feb2019.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 389
  • Boomer 2 12Feb2019.jpg
    Boomer 2 12Feb2019.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 374