lookin for horsey items!!!

breezy9999

Looking to buy horsey stuff!! I need western saddles, bridles, ect.... I have decided to try something new. Don't get me wrong I love jumping, but am tired of crazy thoroughbreds lol! Please let me know if any of you guys are selling things, I have an all purpose collegiate in good condition I would be willing to trade/sell for another saddle or something. Hit me up.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Looking to buy horsey stuff!! I need western saddles, bridles, ect.... I have decided to try something new. Don't get me wrong I love jumping, but am tired of crazy thoroughbreds lol! Please let me know if any of you guys are selling things, I have an all purpose collegiate in good condition I would be willing to trade/sell for another saddle or something. Hit me up.

Wanna come ride a Paso in a treeless saddle..

Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I have some basically new saddle pads including a professional's choice air ride and some bridles that I've owned from back in the Battlecreek days. A little saddle soap and they'd be good to go. If you want me to I can dig them out of storage. :)

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
I have some basically new saddle pads including a professional's choice air ride and some bridles that I've owned from back in the Battlecreek days. A little saddle soap and they'd be good to go. If you want me to I can dig them out of storage. :)

oooo i would like to know how much you want for the air ride, and what color.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
How much do ya want for em??

:confused: I have no idea! I'll pull the stuff out tomorrow and take some pictures for you. Then, I'll probably look on ebay for approx. prices. They're in rubbermaid containers in the basement, so they're not really THAT hard to get too. I've been meaning to put them on ebay but I hate shipping stuff so I keep putting it off. Lusby however, I can drive to!

breezy9999

:confused: I have no idea! I'll pull the stuff out tomorrow and take some pictures for you. Then, I'll probably look on ebay for approx. prices. They're in rubbermaid containers in the basement, so they're not really THAT hard to get too. I've been meaning to put them on ebay but I hate shipping stuff so I keep putting it off. Lusby however, I can drive to!

awesome thanx!!!:yahoo::buddies: