Looking for a DJ

FIFTHZODIAC

Good morning all. I am in search of a DJ for a 16th birthday party for my daughter on March 30th. Hopefully the weather will break and we will be having a outside party. Large deck area would be the place for set up of equipment.

About 30 friends will be coming. We are in the Pinefield area of Waldorf. Would like from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. if possible.

Thank's and have a great day.

jbeaverjr

FIFTHZODIAC said:
Good morning all. I am in search of a DJ for a 16th birthday party for my daughter on March 30th. Hopefully the weather will break and we will be having a outside party. Large deck area would be the place for set up of equipment.

About 30 friends will be coming. We are in the Pinefield area of Waldorf. Would like from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. if possible.

Thank's and have a great day.
Try www.adja.org they have dj's listed by zip codes so you can find one close to you.

Last edited:

FIFTHZODIAC

Thank's' for the info. I've contacted a few in the phone book. I've gotten a minimum of $500, but for a small party like this, I was looking for something more downscale, some music and some involvement with the kids. Not that they don't deserve this for their experience, but it makes me want to look into this for myself. There's not much around the area for the kids to do, if I had of won the Lotto my plans were to open up a country club type place for kids to have their gatherings, something nice, but reasonable. This new show, on MTV, Sweet 16 makes things even worse, if you've ever watched it!

Thank's again.