Looking for a free lease.

brianne141675

Hi, I'm looking for a horse to free lease. It would be off-farm. I'm located in Great Mills, Maryland. I'm looking for a horse that is at least 15 hands. Also, one that can be ridden. I usually ride english. If you know a horse for me, or someone with a horse for me..please send them my way!

devinej

what kinds of things do you do when you ride? what's your ability level? where do you intend to keep said horse?

brianne141675

I like jumping a little. Nothing too intense! I had taken english riding lessons for about two years & before that I had ridden western since I was about 5. I'm sixteen now and my parents have finally agreed to lease a horse for me. I would be keeping the horse on Indian Bridge road in Great Mills on my grandpa's farm with 4 other horses.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I like jumping a little. Nothing too intense! I had taken english riding lessons for about two years & before that I had ridden western since I was about 5. I'm sixteen now and my parents have finally agreed to lease a horse for me. I would be keeping the horse on Indian Bridge road in Great Mills on my grandpa's farm with 4 other horses.
Congratulations! How excited you must be, your first horse!

Uh OH mom's in trouble now... :lol: