Looking for a horse trailer

jacbro

Hello, does anyone have a two horse bumper pull trailer for sale? Older with a little bit of rust ok. I'm poor, but wish to enjoy the trails with everyone.
Thanks, Jackie

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jacbro said:
Hello, does anyone have a two horse bumper pull trailer for sale? Older with a little bit of rust ok. I'm poor, but wish to enjoy the trails with everyone.
Thanks, Jackie

Define EVERYONE :bubble:

jacbro

Well with you or Taz, I have trailed with a few of you guys before at the lake. I just don't have my own trailer and I hate bugging people for a ride. Taz said she would pick me up, but I don't think my horse will fit in her trailer, I need TB size.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Happy had one pretty cheap $1500 but it was a gooseneck 2 h...keep looking you'll find one..love to have ya

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Happy had one pretty cheap $1500 but it was a gooseneck 2 h...keep looking you'll find one..love to have ya
still got that one for sale...RC hasn't set it out yet, you know how Mr Collector is :lol:

there's a nice one in front of Tidewater vet for sale. Big dressing room on it. Oh wait, that may be a gooseneck? I'll ride out today and see.