Looking for a horse...

covekat

I sold a horse a few yrs ago... little bay (15 hands) TB with some white hairs... 4 white socks and a blaze... sold him to a very nice girl named Gina who teaches lessons...she had a barn she rented near Oakridge.. the last I heard he was being retrained to jump... his name is/was Born. Anyone know him?

fredsaid2

covekat said:
I sold a horse a few yrs ago... little bay (15 hands) TB with some white hairs... 4 white socks and a blaze... sold him to a very nice girl named Gina who teaches lessons...she had a barn she rented near Oakridge.. the last I heard he was being retrained to jump... his name is/was Born. Anyone know him?

If it's Gina H., her daughter posts here occasionally, "mistymoofwf". You could get his whereabouts from her.

mistymoofwf

live to ride
covekat said:

i sent you a private message