Looking for a horse

SerenitStables

I know most of you in SOMD have something for sale or lease...

I am looking for something quiet. Age, breed, sex, etc doesn't matter. Needs to be over 14HH.

Would prefer a pony for free lease to take to my farm, but can be flexible with buying.

Let me know!!! :smile:

Thanks,
~Jen~

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
My name is Elaine Van Raper. My husband and I were formally directors from Pike County and then we were moving to NM having to stand down. We are just about to make that move in the next few months, and we MUST have our 6 horses adopted ASAP!

The reason being this - my husband and I are ill. We can no longer take care of the horses here or have the money to care for them and feed them as they deserve. This breaks our hearts and we have bee n searching for someone (several people) to adopt these horses. I am a cancer survivor, but have chemo neuropathies and fibromyalsia. My husband is diabetic and has just had a triple bypass, etc. We go to doctors and for tests 3 times/week every week!!! This has caused us to not be able to work and have an income to support these guys. I hope you can help us help these magnificent beings!

Here is a list of the horses:

Cowboy - Half-Arabian/Pinto, 2 yr old stallion, 14 hands. Very quiet with manners. His color is called gray, but he is mainly black with white and red highlights.

Thunder - Paint 3 yr.old stallion, about 15.2 hands, very quiet and sweet. He's a red chestnut with white star. He throws a beautiful foal. He has had a saddle on him with a younster riding him and someone leading him as well. Needs training.

Outlaw - Full Arabian, Polish heritage out of Aladdin and Bask. He's a big boy at 16.1 hands, gray blue roan with bl ack mane and tale. 10 years old. Very majestic.

Johnny Boy - 6 month old colt. Blue eyes. Paint, white with black, small medicine hat markings. Very quiet and well behaved. Out of Thunder, above. Can be double registered as Paint Pony (he's going to be big) and as a Pinto. Has brown markings as well.

Cheyenne - 14h, 3 yr old paint mare, white with black. Johnny Boy's momma. Needs training. Has been saddled and ridden lightly. Very well behaved, quiet. Fantastic attitude. Great brood mare. Blue eyes.

Commanche Sun - Tri-colored paint mare. Can be double registered as Pinto. 3 yr old. Has had a saddle on her, needs training. about 15 h.

Please help us, help these horses. We will be moving soon and these guys deserve homes asap. They all need farrier work, etc.

Thank you so much and look forwar d to hearing from you asap.
Lenny & Elaine Van Raper
Thunder Mountain Ranch
101 Meadow Ridge Court
Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328-3416
570-828-9800

fredsaid2

SerenitStables said:
I know most of you in SOMD have something for sale or lease...

I am looking for something quiet. Age, breed, sex, etc doesn't matter. Needs to be over 14HH.

Would prefer a pony for free lease to take to my farm, but can be flexible with buying.

Let me know!!! :smile:

Thanks,
~Jen~

There's a large pony (palomino) in the classifieds, $800. Might be worth a look for you.