Looking for a job*urgent*

IntegritysDream

Hi all,
I am looking for a job where i need to make at least 20$ a day. Preferably doing something with horses in the leonardtown/hollywood/valleylee/callaway area. I dont care if its working in a tack shop, schooling/exercising horses (as long as they dont rear or take off) teaching beginner riders, barn chorse or cleaning lots of tack, or being a groom. I would like to maybe lease a horse to buy at somepoint, but i would have to pay for it totally on my own, including bored, and according to my calculations, i would have to make at least that much a day. Please PM me.
Thanks

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
If you can braid manes really well and fast you can make some money. Especially with the show season coming up. Normally clients like the braiding done in the wee hours of the morning vs the night before. So you would have to find someone willing to drive you to your clients or the horse show. Normally $30 to $40 for a mane braid. That could certainly add up quickly.

Once I was able to drive I was able to start taking care of peoples horses when they went out of town for work or vacation. That rate varies depending on how many horses, if stalls need to be cleaned, and the number of times I would have to feed, and so on.

Hope this give you some ideas and possibly be an entepuner.:yahoo:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
:high5:
we're in the same boat! will i dont need the money for the horses... just for the show bills.
Well, i'm more northern, and i dont mind the crazies (horses that is).

So have you found a horse you like yet?

IntegritysDream

:high5:
we're in the same boat! will i dont need the money for the horses... just for the show bills.
Well, i'm more northern, and i dont mind the crazies (horses that is).

So have you found a horse you like yet?

:lmao: i decided i dont really want to sell indy, so i thought maybe if i got another job and found someone who would let me lease a horse to buy, then maybe it would work out. And not really =(

i need something 4500 or under, flashy, 3 or 4 temperment, no rear or take off, dont care if its green though, under 7, and between 15.0-16.2 hands hunter eq prospect that i can do trail rides and stuff with and have fun!

Last edited:

fredsaid2

If you can braid manes really well and fast you can make some money. Especially with the show season coming up. Normally clients like the braiding done in the wee hours of the morning vs the night before. So you would have to find someone willing to drive you to your clients or the horse show. Normally $30 to $40 for a mane braid. That could certainly add up quickly.

That's a good idea! If you haven't already, check out Lucky Braids by Ruthann. She's a professional who does beautiful braids and gives good tips. She has a video to show her methods. If you go this route you'll also want to know how to pull a mane. It will come in handy. Since my braider was so fast at it I'd let her pull then braid for the first show of the season.

IntegritysDream

ahh but i cant braid that well. only rubber band braids, and i butcher manes when i pull them. haha!

CHANGE: i meant any where close to Leonardtown md, like less then 35 minutes away. Doenst have to be in those exact spots.

mistymoofwf

live to ride

Once I was able to drive I was able to start taking care of peoples horses when they went out of town for work or vacation. That rate varies depending on how many horses, if stalls need to be cleaned, and the number of times I would have to feed, and so on.

Hope this give you some ideas and possibly be an entepuner.:yahoo:

speaking of the show season coming I BRAID i have braided in the past for A shows for many of my mothers students and my own horses along with my trainers. if you are looking for someone to braid pm and we can talk =D

IntegritysDream

lol okay cool!! i keep him at begin again farm (even though we really dont do dressage, we still do hunters there) but i might be getting another horse soon, on a lease to buy kinda ordeal, and i need to get another job to pay for it, and i need to find a place that will let me do self care or something thats close.