Looking for a lease

fullcircle

I am looking for a lease for my daughter she outgrew her pony and we were able to get her to a new home but have not been able to find anything yet! Anyone know of anything?? Needs to be quite and willing to do it all which I know is like asking for perfection but I thought it doesn't hurt to ask and put the feelers out! Thanks!

Sparks

I am looking for a lease for my daughter she outgrew her pony and we were able to get her to a new home but have not been able to find anything yet! Anyone know of anything?? Needs to be quite and willing to do it all which I know is like asking for perfection but I thought it doesn't hurt to ask and put the feelers out! Thanks!

Can you post specifics? On-farm or off-farm lease, level of rider, level of horse, showing, etc?

fullcircle

Would prefer off farm lease, experienced rider but a little timid, w, t, c, jump up to 2'3 right now, she has been on since she was 2. I want something I dont have to worry about her being on, I teach/train so she usually rides in our second ring while I teach or ride whatever training rides I have to do. Looking for an all around, shows, pony club, trail ride. A little bit of everything. She loves the hunter ring but had a good time at the dressage shows at Begin again.